PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental from Car Care Center

bkfree
05-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi,
On our next trip to the World we will spent two days off site going to Sea World and Universal. We are trying to decide on travel options for those days. Since we are flying in and using ME, we will not have a car.
I know about the Mears and about a cab, but several have mentioned renting a car for two days from CCC. Has anyone done this, how much and is there a web site for the Car Care Center. 2 days is all we would need one for. Thanks

#1disneyfan
05-27-2008, 07:06 PM
We have done this before, sort of. We had a trip where the first half was spent with family and the second half was spent in WDW. So we started with a car that we rented at the airport in Tampa and we returned it at the beginning of our trip at the Car Care Center. We checked in and dropped off our luggage at our resort. We then took the car to the Care Center and got a shuttle back. It was fairly easy. When you go online to reserve the car, you can do a search of locations to pick up and drop off. That is how we found out about it. I think their shuttle will pick you up and bring you to the center to get the car. It is a great idea if you need a car. Good luck and have a great time!

Coach48
05-28-2008, 07:38 AM
We always rent a car at MCO upon arrival.Sometimes we visit family in the area before checking in.We also like to be able to stock up at the supermarket before check in.Can't do that on the bus.Car Care Center is much like any car rental site anywhere else.Alamo has it listed on its list of locations.Alamo shuttle always brings me back to the hotel after drop off.It's a good deal for me all around.

faline
05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Both National and Alamo are on Disney property. Go to the rental sites for the car rental companies and choose the Disney World location (Car Care Center or Dolphin) from the options listing.

Rates will vary based on your car selection, time of year, and length of use. I was even quoted different rates from the same location for the same period of time for the same type of car so do compare!