PDA

View Full Version : Belly dancers at Marrakesh

mouseketeer mom
05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
We're going for the first time and want to see the belly dancers. Are they there for lunch and dinner or just dinner, and is it a group of them or one? Just wondering...thought my kids would get a kick and want to be sure we don't miss the show!

wendy*darling
05-27-2008, 06:17 PM
She is there every day for lunch and dinner.
The live music starts at 12:50, 1:50, 2:50, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 & 8:10pm.
There is just one belly dancer performing each show, and she will start about 10 minutes after the music starts.
The music and dancing lasts about 25 minutes for each show.

The belly dancer will usually invite young girls (and moms as well ;)) to come up and dance with her. I have always seen little ones enjoying learning how to belly dance!

mouseketeer mom
05-27-2008, 06:49 PM
She is there every day for lunch and dinner.
The live music starts at 12:50, 1:50, 2:50, 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 & 8:10pm.
There is just one belly dancer performing each show, and she will start about 10 minutes after the music starts.
The music and dancing lasts about 25 minutes for each show.

The belly dancer will usually invite young girls (and moms as well ;)) to come up and dance with her. I have always seen little ones enjoying learning how to belly dance!

Yikes. I won't be joining the show. My sister and Mom and I took belly dancing lessons together for exercise and it was a sight!
However, thanks for the great info! We can't wait!

MauiMouse
05-27-2008, 09:03 PM
My friends little girl did this on the last trip and really enjoyed herself, she was so cute trying to belly dance.

MinnieMommie
05-28-2008, 05:49 PM
We had lunch there in January. In addition to the dancer were 2 musicians. The live entertainment was fabulous! The dancer is very sweet to the little girls and they are so cute dancing with her (along with some brave moms). We had a really nice time and the food is good too! :mickey: