PDA

View Full Version : Blue Zoo at Dolphin: Anyone been there?

Rich Mc
05-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Hi,
Going back to WDWin Sept. Has anyone tried the Blue Zoo restaurant yet. We are big seafood lovers. Have enjoyed the Flying Fish and were wondering how this new restaurant compares?
Plus what is the best way to get to Dolphine, we do rent a car each trip. After dinner were planning to head over to Epcot.

Natazu
05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
There are few people in the world who do seafood like Todd English. His recipes is simple yet elegant and creative. Try the Cantonese lobster or the swordfish block with warm crab meat.

Oh, and bring your visa card cause Todd doesn't take checks and no one can carry enough cash to pay for dinner without armed guards.

MOJoe
05-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Come on now, BlueZoo isn't That expensive! But if you love seafood, it is worth the trip, and the price.
One of the best seafood meals i have ever had was here, last summer. The food was delicious, and very fresh. And there is more on the menu than at Flying Fish. They have great drinks too.
You can walk or take a boat from Epcot or the Studios. As you enter the back door of the Dolphin, Bluezoo is there, on your right, before you go up the escalator. Hope you enjoy your meal as much as i did.

Rich Mc
05-30-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks for BlueZoo info:blush:
I think DW and I will try in Sept. for 25th Anniversary dinner.
The prices aren't that bad for excellent food and service, so looking forward to the visit.
Also thanks for the advise on how to get there.

Mousemates
06-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Oh, and bring your visa card cause Todd doesn't take checks and no one can carry enough cash to pay for dinner without armed guards.

:haha::haha::haha: