PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling help please!

Pookiesmom
05-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi!
We are coming up on our 180 day mark, and I'm having a little trouble figuring something out. We are a group of 10 traveling with 3 kids (9,5, 3, and 3). I think we are going to book the 7:15 Hoop-De-Doo on a Wednesday night. Sometime that afternoon, we want to book the two girls at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Downtown Disney. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge and would like to stop back there briefly before heading over to Ft. Wilderness. What would be the latest you would recommend booking the appointment at BBB? I was thinking 3:30 or 4. My dad thinks 1 or 1:30. We aren't planning on doing a park that day, but I'd like to have time to maybe revisit one in the morning. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pookiesmom

MMouse6937
05-27-2008, 10:42 AM
I would go the earlier the better since you don't want them to be rushed with your daughters at the BBB. You didn't say whether or not you had a car. I would say if you don't you need to allow quite a bit of time to get from DTD, back to WL, and then over to FW. We are in the similar situation for our trip in Sept. Negotiating the HDD has been a little confusing. Good luck in your planning! :thumbsup:

KylesMom
05-27-2008, 11:01 AM
I too would recommend earlier versus later in the day for your trip to BBB. Perhaps not 1 or 1:30, but certainly not as late as 3:30 or 4:00. You're probably going to want to be at the boat dock for HDD no later than 6:15 or 6:30, and even if all appointments are running on time at BBB, it would be a very rushed affair to get the girls all gussied up, run back to WL & then race down to the dock in time for HDD. As a pp mentioned, it is difficult to gauge how long it will take you to return from DD if you do not have your own car with you . . .

Hull-onian
05-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Definitly get an earlier appt. for BBB. You would be amazed at long the travel time is between resorts. As far as HDD is concerned, I would get there at least one hour earlier even though you have ressies for the dinner. I highly recommend getting your photo taken before you go into the HDD. The photo comes out great. Again, that being said, it takes time to have the photo taken and you must check in at the barrel before you even get in line to go into the dining hall. It is a great show and the dinner is good too.:blush: