PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Spa

Earnhardt321
05-27-2008, 02:46 AM
Has anyone ever been to the Spa at the Grand Floridian? I was thinking of taking my mom for a pedicure when we go down in January and I was wondering what it is like.

SurferStitch
05-27-2008, 06:17 AM
DH and I have gone to the GF Spa many times now, and we love it!

I always get a facial. I usually get the European Aromatherapy facial, but I splurged and got the Grand Floridian Deluxe facial in December. It includes a hand and foot massage, and was really wonderful.

DH always gets a Swedish massage, and usually does a soak before that. I've done a few massages, but the facials are my favorite.

I did a pedicure there once. It was very nice, but I was in a room with several other people. It was a lot brighter and more sterile than I anticipated, but the pedicure was to die for. My feet never felt so pampered, and I've never had a pedicure like it since.

The staff there is very nice, and we've noticed over the past few years that they no longer push you to purchase the products they use on you. In years past they did, but they seem to have abandoned that practice.

We can't wait to go back in October. I have a facial calling my name....

disneydd
05-29-2008, 12:45 PM
I have been luck enough to go a few times, and it is wonderful!! The Staff is great and we opted to spend some time in the whirl pool after we were done with our massages, You leave feeing refreshed and relaxed, I would definatly recomend it. Another thing you could plan would be to have tea afterwards in the GF, this is also another great experience that you and your mom could enjoy!!:cloud9:

pox24
05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Fabulous according to my wife. I love it because it gives her someplace to hang when I'm across the street playing golf. She says its overpriced but what isn't at the " World". I did have a swedish massage there a while ago and realy enjoyed it. A great staff. They don't rub you the wrong way. Sorry, couldn't resist.:D

PrincessCandaceMarie
05-30-2008, 04:55 PM
:cloud9: The Spa is heaven!!!!!!:cloud9:

Earnhardt321
06-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the info! I didn't know about having tea there. That would be great. Thanks for your help!!!

Imagineer1981
06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I gave my wife a mommy-to-be package there and now she says she needs to go every trip!!! she loved it

cinderellagrl
06-03-2008, 03:42 PM
love. love, loved the pedicure at the grand Flo. You even get a wonderful feet and calf massage, exfoliating treatment for your lower legs, and a warm leg wrap! It is wonderful, pure bliss!