PDA

View Full Version : Dining reservation problems HELP

catsmommy555
05-26-2008, 10:47 PM
We have dinning reservations for 8 and might have 9 in our party. I have called to add 1 more to our reservations but they said we can't add 1 more on and now can not get any of the reservations we made unless we eat at 8:30 or later. which is way too hard with a 2 and a 3 year old. Can anyone think of any suggestions of what to do.

KineGirl
05-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Thats a toughie. Theres really not much you can do considering youre not able to keep the little ones up for the late ressies, but keep checking daily... morning noon and night and hope something opens up.

Good luck

RockinRollerMom
05-26-2008, 11:10 PM
It is so unfortunate that you are running into problems with your ADR's. The only thing that I could think of is changing ressies to less popular dining options. Off the top of my head GF Cafe, Kona Cafe and Cape May Clambake come to mind. You could also try changing your ressies for lunch instead of dinner. Maybe that way you could get the ADR's you want and you could just eat CS for dinner instead. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

Seasonscraps
05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Parties of 8 or more staying at Disney resorts can register as a Grand Gathering and they will be helpful in getting you dining reservations. They helped me make ADRs for groups of 8-18 people. They were only able to guarantee close tables at the beginning and ending of meal service but they got it done.

Here's the number (407) WDW-MAGIC. You will need everyone's reservation number, names, ages of children, addresses and phone numbers when you call.