PDA

View Full Version : Last minute trip

disneydd
05-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi !

Yes this is my first post but I have been a fan of intercot for a long time thanks to my mom... SMCD
I am lucky enough to have a friend who works for disney .. lets just say that she takes people around in a plaid (awful) outfit. Well she is moving on from disney but I wanted to squeeze in one last trip and enjoy her perks. SO my BF and I are heading there on June 4 - 9
Its my millionth trip, but his first!!! We are staying at POP and hve only made one ADR - R&C to **hopefully see the fireworks while dining. I am going to try not to be too tour-guideish. I dont want to drive him crazy!! SO I am going to try my hardest to *wing-it*. What would be the first thing you would show some one who has never been, Ill take your sugestions since Disney for me is like a second home. :mickey:

KAT1811
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Quintessential Disney. . . the MK.

I would start with a breakfast at the CP or the Castle and then on to the rides. What better way to introduce someone to WDW?

smcd
05-28-2008, 06:11 PM
:party::party:Welcome to the best Boards! :rocks::party::party:
You know my vote - must see MK first! Just do a slow stroll down mainstreet!

i wanna go...

Patty
05-30-2008, 07:21 PM
MK for sure. I would suggest having your friend look over some books, or even through this website, and let him decide what he wants to see and do the most. You can always add your knowledge and experience to it. It is so much fun watching someone experience Disney for the first time, just take it slow and make sure you check out some of the small things that truly make it such a wonderful place.