PDA

View Full Version : Waitlist

fanofdisney
05-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Do you ever find out that your waitlist has come through by finding it on the DVC website or do you get the letter first or a call?

Aurora
05-26-2008, 12:56 PM
I have waitlisted twice, and both times I found out our waitlist came through by checking our member pages on the website, which is updated as soon as your status on the waitlist changes. I checked the site daily because I was anxious to find out!

A letter comes later confirming the new reservation.

Maleficent's Dad
05-26-2008, 03:43 PM
It will show up on your points or reservation page online before you're notified. You will definitely receive a confirmation in the mail as well.

There used to be a system where DVC would call you, and then you had 24 hours to decide on whether or not you wanted the waitlisted ressie - but I'm not sure that they offer this option any longer.

lockedoutlogic
05-27-2008, 12:29 PM
It will show up on your points or reservation page online before you're notified. You will definitely receive a confirmation in the mail as well.

There used to be a system where DVC would call you, and then you had 24 hours to decide on whether or not you wanted the waitlisted ressie - but I'm not sure that they offer this option any longer.

that ended in Jan 07...I believe

RedPanda
06-01-2008, 04:09 PM
On the only occasion we were waitlisted, we received notification through the mail.