PDA

View Full Version : Happy Memorial Day! And thanks...

Dsnygirl
05-26-2008, 05:41 AM
... to all of our wonderful soldiers and veterans who have given their lives to serving our country and protecting this land we all love.

Nothing we can say or do will ever repay what you have given us, so let's all take a moment today to say thank you, and send up a prayer for these brave men & women, and their families. :cloud9:

Thank you to you all, and God bless!! :flag:

disneydeb
05-26-2008, 05:46 AM
:flag:I'd like to join Blythe in thanking our present and former troops and their families for all they have done for our country. God bless our troops.:flag:

Melanie
05-26-2008, 07:52 AM
In memory of all our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines (ooh-rah!) who have died fighting for our freedom. Thank you! :flag:

Here we go again...
05-26-2008, 08:19 AM
Please take part in your towns parade or memorial service if you can.
I know the older verterans would love to see some support for the fallen troops... it has been dwindling over the years.

Thank you to all of the brave men and women that have given their lives so that we can have our freedom. :flag:

goofy for pluto
05-26-2008, 09:24 AM
As the daughter of a WW2 Veteran. Our family would like to thank all of the servicemen and women who give of themselves to protect our country.
Thank You!! :flag:

conorsmom2000
05-26-2008, 09:34 AM
We will be proudly marching in our town's Memorial Day parade with Little League!

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough for all the past, present and future servicemen and women have done, and will do, for our country. God bless them and their families.... :flag:

droopy d.
05-26-2008, 10:46 AM
I would like to say Thank You to all past, present and future armed force personal!

wdwgrl377
05-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Happy Memorial Day to everyone! :flag: Thank you to all who have and are serving our country.

SgtTigger
05-26-2008, 11:11 AM
:flag: Happy Memorial Day :flag:

I just want to say Thank You.............

:flag:

:cop: :tigger:

pianobabe
05-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you to all the past and present soldiers who have given so much of themselves so that we have the freedoms that we do.

ElenitaB
05-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Thank you to our soldiers and their families, and all the sacrifices they have made.

2Epcot
05-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Thank you to all those who have made the ultimate sacrafice, and to those who continue to risk their lives for all of us. :flag:

cal5755
05-26-2008, 11:37 AM
:flag:Thank You and God Bless all our soldiers past and present, in my family and yours. May God keep those serving now safe from harm and may he comfort those injured spiritually and physically.:flag:

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

:flag:I also say thank you to all the families who have sons and daughters, brothers and sister, mothers and fathers who are now serving. Though your heart is full of worry and fear please know that we appreciate what your family does for us. Your Heros are loved and prayed for!:flag:

IloveDisney71
05-26-2008, 11:43 AM
I have the greatest respect to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. May you never be forgotten.
Thank you to those who have served or are currently serving. May God bless you and keep you out of harm's way.:flag:
In honor of my DH who was once in the Marine Corp - Ooh-rah! Once a Marine, always a Marine!:flag:

Ian
05-26-2008, 08:19 PM
:flag:

disneydrmr
05-27-2008, 08:38 AM
:flag: Thank you to all who have served and all who are serving! And thank you to those who gave the ultimate sacarifice for our freedom! :flag:

God bless America and God bless our troops!

Kairi_7378
05-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Please take part in your towns parade or memorial service if you can.
I know the older veterans would love to see some support for the fallen troops... it has been dwindling over the years.

Thanks so much for saying this. My husband and I participate in a Memorial Day parade in Philadelphia every year, and there is nothing more touching than joining the older veterans as they pay their respects to their comrades. To many of us the wars are something that we learn about in history class, or maybe from an older relative. These men were there, and Memorial Day has such a different meaning for them.

And again, thanks to all who have and continue to keep us safe.