PDA

View Full Version : The Young and The Restles

Mickey052501
05-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Any fans? I have been watching since I was a kid, my grandma got me watching?

dizne4me
05-25-2008, 08:48 PM
I've been a fan since I was a kid too. I remember the original Jill having an affair with Philliip Chancellor --- and now here she is --- Mrs. Chancellor's long lost daughter. Hmm, the wonderful world of soap operas.:cool:

wdwgrl377
05-27-2008, 05:36 PM
I am a HUGE fan of Y&R! I watch it and DVR it when I am not around to see it. I've been watching this show too since I was a little girl hanging out at my grandma's house.

I can remember when Victoria and Nick were born! And man, has Nick grown up to be a hottie! :blush:

KarenP
05-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I have watched Y & R since I was very young too. I love Nick and Phyllis together. I hope Summer does not turn out to be Jack's.

wdwgrl377
05-28-2008, 08:07 PM
I have watched Y & R since I was very young too. I love Nick and Phyllis together. I hope Summer does not turn out to be Jack's.

Me too! I read somewhere, a while back, that she turns out to be his, but I read a lot of things that haven't happened or didn't yet.

I like Cane too! He's so hot!! :blush: And his smile just gets to me every time!

TheDuckRocks
05-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Once again being the oldest Intercotee around I've probably been watching the longest, did any of you watch back when Tom Selleck was on before he gained fame as Magnum? I did.
I'm so glad to hear someone else say they like Phyllis and Nick together. Anytime I mention it to anybody they have a fit and have to go into the poor Sharon thing.:ack:
I do not want to see Summer being Jack's, but only Nick saw the DNA test results and now he has his memory back so no telling how they'll play this out.
How many of you feel that Sabrina is up to no good?

wdwgrl377
05-29-2008, 10:35 AM
I don't know about Sabrina? I think it's so weird to go out with your best friends dad. I know I wouldn't ever do that. She could be up to no good - I've never really thought about that, but will watch her closely.

What about David Chow and his past? What do y'all think of that? :confused:

Tinkerfreak
05-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Y & R is one of my childhood memories. I remember when I would stay home sick from school my Mom would have it on and I would be on the couch. It is on here on the Soap Net at 6:00 a.m. so that is when I watch it.
I would love to see Victoria start her own company or join Nick. There are to many exes and relatives at Newman Enterprises and Jabot for her to really show what she can do. It is time for her to come out from behind her parents shadow.
Also I am so not liking JT as an office security officer for Newman. I like him much better as a private I with Paul.

KarenP
05-29-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't like David Chow at all. I thought all along he was after Nikki's money.

I am not sure what to make of Sabrina yet. She seems to really love Victor, but it all happened a little too quickly for me. I have not seen anything yet that makes me not trust her but I keep waiting for something to come up. Then the writers can throw Victor and Nikki back together again!

wdwgrl377
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Yeah I don't care for David Chow at all. He's not trustworthy and very, very sneaky. I kind of find it funny, to me, that Brad is always setting him up with bets, etc.

I am so upset that Daniel went on tour with his dad. I mean, i am happy for him to be doing this, but sure don't hope he's going off the show. I'll have to check the web to see what the real scoop is. Amber is someone who kind of annoys me.

What does everyone think of Gloria? Hahaha! I love some of the comments Michael makes to her!

LauraleeH
05-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I've watched it almost every day since I was born.
I can't stand David, Sabrina, Sharon, Gloria, Brad, and Amber...but I love everyone else and I guess it would be boring to just have the people I like. Still, Nikki and Victor need to get back together!

TheDuckRocks
05-31-2008, 01:15 PM
I've watched it almost every day since I was born.
I can't stand David, Sabrina, Sharon, Gloria, Brad, and Amber...but I love everyone else and I guess it would be boring to just have the people I like. Still, Nikki and Victor need to get back together!

I agree with you on all of these except Gloria, she makes me laugh. And they would have to cut the show to 1/2 hour if we didn't have all the drama from her antics.:D

LauraleeH
06-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Yeah, if it weren't for Gloria, Michael and Kevin would have boring plots...and I really like them!

TheDuckRocks
06-01-2008, 05:10 PM
For all of you that have watched Y&R for a lot of years, aren't you glad that they have let the Michael character become a fairly nice guy? I have always liked the actor who plays him but at first (as we were supposed to) I hated him in the whole origianl Michael/Cricket story line. I really like him with Lauren and it cracks me up the way they have the on going interruptions in their private time by Gloria, Kevin, Victor or just about anyone else in town.

wdwgrl377
06-02-2008, 12:50 AM
I agree with you on all of these except Gloria, she makes me laugh. And they would have to cut the show to 1/2 hour if we didn't have all the drama from her antics.:D

You are SO right! I actually do like Gloria and the things she gets herself into. :D