PDA

View Full Version : Whats everybody's fave table service at DTD?

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2008, 08:07 PM
We want to dine one evening in DTD. We've done Wolfgang Pucks (downstairs) in the past and loved it. We have also done the House of Blues brunch..it was OK, maybe dinner would be better? I don't know..just looking for a table service suggestion for our family of 5 for one night. Any ideas?

cslittle999
05-24-2008, 09:10 PM
We love Portobella Yacht Club. It's our traditional first night meal on every trip.

Madame Leona
05-24-2008, 10:36 PM
I like Bongos and Rainforest Cafe.
The atmosphere is fun at both and the food is consistantly good (not necessarily great but definetely good!)

Queen Stephanie
05-24-2008, 11:35 PM
This is easy...:number1:RAINFOREST CAFE! The atmosphere is amazing, high energy and food is great. Rainforest is always a must with our group! Enjoy;)

Polynesian Dweller
05-24-2008, 11:58 PM
Portabello!! This is a must do every trip. Great food, good service and excellent atmosphere. One of the best in WDW.:thumbsup:

Mousemates
05-25-2008, 12:03 AM
If you've never been to one and you children are still young (or at least young at heart) I'd vote for the Rainforest Cafe. the meals we have eaten there have always been enjoyable and the atmosphere is unique.

disneylovinmom
05-25-2008, 12:05 PM
So far, Wolfgang Puck's has been the best. We ate downstairs also. The food was excellent and the service was very good also.

AHOTE
05-25-2008, 08:11 PM
I'd walk just a little farther than DTD to PI and dine at Raglan Road Irish Pub. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. It can get a little noisy. The band and dancer is good entertainment. :thumbsup:

bruin1344
05-25-2008, 09:59 PM
ive done wolfgang puck, planet holywood, and rainforest, wolfgang is my favorite of 3

RockinRollerMom
05-26-2008, 06:02 PM
I know that most people do not agree, but my family loves Capt. Jacks. We have eaten there twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. The setting is absolutly beautiful jetting out over the lake. We have never had a bad meal there. My DH loves the alfredo and I've got the shrimp pasta and twin lobster tails and have enjoyed them both. The crab cakes are a yummy starter. Even DD who is very picky has always liked it there.

GabbyJacobsmom
05-26-2008, 06:15 PM
On our recent trip (April) we went to Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe. My family loved both places and highly recommend both.

SurferStitch
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Fulton's is our favorite. Our meals have always been superb there.

Another favorite is Raglan Road. Man, they have some gooooood grub there!

ParkMan
05-27-2008, 03:19 AM
We've done Bongo's a couple of times now and have really enjoyed both visits. Something about the Cuban cuisine and theming just sort of makes the trip feel a bit more tropical and laid back.

Spaceship Tigger
05-28-2008, 10:44 AM
For the food, I love Wolfgang Puck's. For the experience, I enjoy going to Planet Hollywood and getting a burger.

SBETigg
05-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Raglan Road would be my choice. We love the food and live music.

avantgardeinker
05-28-2008, 12:21 PM
We really like Wolfgang Puck's Cafe too. It's one of our favorites. If you're wanting something different, try Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It's excellent and very different from any other restaurant on property. We've never had a long wait there and the food is always excellent.

:mickey:

jwildflower1981
05-28-2008, 04:34 PM
We also like Captin Jacks. I get the lobster tails and DH gets the pot roast. We love it being on The water too, it sets a nice mood.

DisneyLove
05-30-2008, 10:53 AM
My family goes to WDW a few times a year and each time we eat at least once at Portabello- the food is delicious!! I highly reccommend the farfalle alla primavera or the rigatoni alla callabrese :eat: Wolfgang Puck's is also a must-do for sushi, and another vote for Raglan Road- the food was very tasty and the music was a lot of fun.

Katie

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Raglan Road and Wolfgang Pucks!

Those are our favorites. We have tried Bongos, House of Blues, Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe but they all are just okay. Raglan Road has great food (I love the It's Not Bleedin' Chowder - full of seafood) and they have an awesome atmospheres with excellent entertainment. So if you want to try something other than Wolfgang's I recommend there.