PDA

View Full Version : Chamilia?

little disney lovers
05-24-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi Everyone, I have been thinking of something special to buy myself, OK so my husband can pay! Anyway, I thought maybe a chamilia bracelet, I had a look on thier website and it says they have a stockist in WDW. Does anyone know where?
Do you all think this is a nice idea?
Any other ideas?
Chamilia or Pandora?
HELP!!!
:confused:

Piglet822
05-24-2008, 08:45 AM
I myself am not famliar with the items you're asking about but maybe WDW Merchandising can help you out. You can contact them at:

WDW Merchandising should be able to help.
Their phone number is 407-363-6200, or you can reach them by email at [email protected]

tinksmom02
05-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Funny you should mention Chamilia. Just this morning I got an email from a site that I guess I shopped at once or twice...they said that:

"Chamilia has announced a 25% price increase due to the increase in Gold and Silver prices. As a retailer of Chamilia, we do not have control over this increase but we want our customers to be informed."

I just checked out the Chamilia website, their stuff looks pretty cool. Basic sterling silver beads at this website are $19.99--the 25% price increase begins Tuesday. Sterling silver Disney pieces are $24.99. So it seems as though it could be pretty pricey with the increase. Pretty nice stuff, though!

Sorry I can't help you with finding Chamilia at WDW, but I just found it really coincidental that you posted about this the same day I got an email about it LOL

little disney lovers
05-26-2008, 05:18 AM
Thanks for your help and suggestions, I think I'll e-mail Chamilia and ask them where exactly it's sold. Thanks again!:mickey:

crazeedizneefinatic
05-26-2008, 08:38 PM
I have one of these bracelets and about 6 charms from Disney trips. It's a nice piece of jewelry, it is a bit pricey but I am not into another t-shirt or mug so it does make a nice souvenier. I always buy mine in DTD at World of Disney at the fine jewelry counter.

little disney lovers
05-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Did I spell that right? Anyway, Thanks, I will head over to DTD to make my purchase. I agree, I have enough t-shirts, ears and hats, I thought this would be something nice I could build on each trip. :mickey: