PDA

View Full Version : CRT-pay when you book?

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2008, 07:26 AM
Does one pay for this when booking one of Cinderella's meals, or is it just guarenteed with a credit card?
Thanks everyone!

junedis
05-24-2008, 08:17 AM
This is only our first trip and therefore our first booking for CRT(6-18-08), but yes they charged my credit card. The reservationist also told me to bring the same card to CRT the day we visit. (Iguess for verification? I hope you get the ressie time you want and have a great meal with your family!princess:

scootch713
05-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Yes, I was charged too... but am adding dining plan, so once that is done, they said to call and they would credit me.

mouseketeer mom
05-24-2008, 08:57 AM
Oh! If I use the dining plan, I don't pay when booking? We are using the dining plan.

cal5755
05-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Oh! If I use the dining plan, I don't pay when booking? We are using the dining plan.

Yes you are correct. We are using the DDP and only gave the CC to secure the reservation, the CC was not charged. We were told to bring ID for when we check in. We are also trying this for breakfast for the first time (and dinner) when we go in Sept. :princess:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-24-2008, 02:46 PM
The above post is correct. If you're on the dining plan they will not charge the credit card, but will take it as a guarantee, and they will charge it if you don't show up (and don't cancel 48 hours in advance).