PDA

View Full Version : pop century

scott26pa
05-23-2008, 11:21 PM
where does the generation gap bridge at the pop century resort lead to?

HndrdPrcnt
05-23-2008, 11:49 PM
First of all, WELCOME TO INTERCOT!!
:welcome:

As for the bridge, it was originally intended to lead to an expansion of the POP Century resort that never came to be. It has been "postponed" to some unknown future date.

Young@Heart
05-24-2008, 12:53 AM
I believe you can walk across the bridge, but obviously can't get all the way to the other side. We walked past it a couple times, but honestly, we were so busy we didn't spend as much time at the resort as we'd hoped.

baby minnie's mommy
05-24-2008, 01:18 PM
If you look it up on Google Earth you can get a good picture of the resort and the "other side." Just type in "century dr. lake buena vista, fl" and it'll take you to the general area. You can see a building that looks like it'll be the registration building, and the start of buildings just like the finished side. To me it looks like a blueprint drawn on the ground. :) Kinda fun to look at.

scott26pa
05-24-2008, 03:16 PM
thank u all.i saw it on the intercot map of that resort is y i asked but on disney site couldnt find a thing.did enjoy playin with google earth,gave a great view of the resort

Crow
05-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Welcome
it leads into the Gap (Xanth reference)
Ive walked across it & it ends at dirt. what was supposed to be the other half of the resort, which is just unfinished buildings......too bad.
Mayb ill walk across again in Sept