PDA

View Full Version : How can I combine 2 parties for 1 ADR??

Disneyatic
05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Our December trip overlaps with my cousin's trip and we are trying to sync up 1 night and have dinner together.
We want to do H&V with the fantasmic package.
How do we book this? Does only 1 of us book and increase the party size to include everyone or do we both book seperately for the same time frame (which may be tough because she can book 10 days before us).
We are both using DDP.

I appreciate any help with this!

mouseketeer mom
05-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I would have one of you book and give the total party size. If you have two different ADR's, you may not be seated together.

KineGirl
05-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Ditto

One ADR for your whole party!

Disneyatic
05-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

So you can book an ADR for a party larger than the actual size of your reservation/DDP?
I was just concerned that since there were only 4 on our reservations/room that we wouldn't be able to book a reservation for 8.

ElenitaB
05-22-2008, 04:49 PM
You can most certainly book an ADR for a number of people not equal to the number of people in your hotel reservation. Otherwise, how would we ever meet up with friends/family? :D

Seriously, don't worry. I do this all the time.

kwhitt3202
05-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks so much for the help we can meet up yea!

avantgardeinker
05-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

So you can book an ADR for a party larger than the actual size of your reservation/DDP?
I was just concerned that since there were only 4 on our reservations/room that we wouldn't be able to book a reservation for 8.

You can book an ADR for as many people as you want. They won't ask about the DDP until your server comes to your table. Once you get ready to pay each party will give the server their Key to The World Card and then it will be deducted accordingly.

:mickey:

elmjimmlm
05-23-2008, 10:19 PM
We have always gone with my DB and his family...We get together and discuss our ADRs so we know what meals we want to have together...I usually make them for everyone and it has worked out well (so far):blush:...