PDA

View Full Version : Two questions...

momof3+twins
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM
1. If I buy my passes from AAA can I add them to the room key at Pop?
2. I read on another website that Disney will supply highchairs in your room, just call the front desk. Has anyone done this?

MatterhornMiss
05-21-2008, 01:50 PM
Last time I went to WDW I went with family had who booked a room at CSR through a conference. When I purchased my hopper pass separately, I got sent a separate card. I even added an individual water park pass at the disney resort and got another card (3 all together by this time). I know my cousins also had individual room keys and park hopper passes. Based on my experience, I don't think you can add them to the card, and if I remember correctly, I even asked. But I could be mistaken, or maybe things have changed.

Nascfan
05-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Yes you can add them to your room key as long as they haven't been used for an admission prior. Just ask the cast member when checking in to do that for you.

I have no knowledge or experience with a highchair for the room.

LittleRoosMommy
05-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I think you can get highchairs in your room if you are staying at DVC property or the adjoining hotel. We stayed at the BWI last October and our travel agent told us we could get a high chair if we wanted b/c they have them at the Boardwalk Villas. Also, if there are any available. I don't know about any other resorts though. Also, we didn't ask for the highchair, so I'm not 100% sure if this info is still correct! Hope this helps!:mickey:

OhToodles!
05-23-2008, 11:07 AM
First, thank you to the op for asking about the high chair in room. I never even thought about it and it might be nice to have in our room when we stay. As the pp mentioned they are available at DVC resorts. I e-mailed Member Services to ask about the high chairs and they told me you could request them, but they aren't guaranteed. I don't know about the other resorts, but you can always call to ask.