PDA

View Full Version : Spoodles

the other micki
05-21-2008, 01:00 PM
What is your opinion of Spoodles?

sillyolbear
05-21-2008, 01:33 PM
We are regulars at Spoodles. The menu, though not extensive, is something we enjoy. Service has always been good and the Sangria is fantastic.

Maleficent's Dad
05-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Spoodles for us is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs...

We had been going for years, and had seen a noticeable decline in the service over time, so we don't frequent it any longer.

Menu is pretty good as is the food quality.

tundramom
05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
DH and DD liked it, me, not so much. The seasonings are different, just not my taste. I say try it once!

Natazu
05-21-2008, 08:00 PM
They have pretty good food and reasonable prices. The service is spotty at best which is not good so close to Flying Fish where everything is truly first rate for just a little bit more money.

Checkers
05-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Spoodles is one of those restaurants that we used to love but they kept changing their menu and it became harder and harder to find something we really liked (except the sangria). We were last there a few weeks ago and were disappointed again so we will be checking them off our list for awhile. If you have never been there you might like it. It is not terrible, just not what we have come to expect.:mickey:

pluto 77
05-22-2008, 10:29 AM
we went to Spoodles two weeks ago and were very disappointed. It was our first time eating there and I was really expecting a great meal. We had a nut allergy in our party and that person's choices were very limited. We were on the Deluxe DDP so we got app, entree, and dessert. He was able to find an app and an entree, but when it came to dessert he was informed they had nothing he could eat on the menu. This was very disappointing! IMO they should have some nut free items!! And the worst part was he CAN eat peanuts and is only allergic to tree nuts. We did wind up getting him plain vanilla icecream but i had to request this. I just can't believe that nothing was offered.
Sorry about that tangent I went on, but that just upset me. As far as the food was concened it was ok. It wasn't the best, but i would have been willing to try it again if they have more options for those with allergies.

brownie
05-22-2008, 01:07 PM
It's been about 3-1/2 years, but we enjoyed our meal there. Try a Spoodle-ade if they still have it (it's an alcoholic drink.) The food and service were good, and they even brought us a special dessert for our anniversary.