PDA

View Full Version : Balloon question

Bethis26fan
05-21-2008, 10:51 AM
I remember reading something awhile back about their being some problems with balloons on something I don't remember what. So I know my nephew is going to want a balloon and before I pay for one I want to make sure we get it back. I was just wondering if there are any restrictions on buying balloons in MK and bring them back to the resort by Disney transportation. Also how much are the balloons in MK? Thanks:balloon:

KineGirl
05-21-2008, 12:02 PM
I cant remember what the exact cost of balloons are in MK but I think they are in the $10 -$12 range. They last forever ..hence the problem. You cant bring balloons home on airplanes. Neither the resorts or the buses have no problem with them. You can pay to have the balloon shipped back. What we've normally done in the past when DD wants a balloon is get one the very first day. That way she has it our whole vacay and we feel like we got our moneys worth. :balloon:

Tinkerfreak
05-21-2008, 12:24 PM
You can't bring any balloons back to AKL. They are not allowed on property at all because they are a hazard to the animals.

KineGirl
05-21-2008, 12:26 PM
You can't bring any balloons back to AKL. They are not allowed on property at all because they are a hazard to the animals.

oops that right! TY for reminding me b/c thats where we are staying this year and bringing a first timer who just may have wanted a balloon

so ok... BESIDES AKL :mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks, we are staying at All Star Movies & we will have are own car so we will be good. Thanks everyone.