PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's... What do you think?

RockinRollerMom
05-21-2008, 09:08 AM
It will soon be time to make my ADR's and once again I will lean on my intercot friends for thoughts and advice. Let me start out by saying that we really like buffets and character dining which I think will be obvious by my list. The ones in bold are new to me so I am especially interested in your thoughts on those.

Boma-dinner
Cape May clambake buffet x2 (DD's favorite and the only dining request that she has is that we eat there twice.)
Cali Grill We will most likely be booking this for a day that MVMCP is going on. Last year they had regular wishes at 6pm then MVMCP firework later. I think maybe 9:30. Any suggestions on which one I should try to hit. What time do you think I should make my ADR's for. I'm thinking maybe MVMCP's fireworks becuase if December's hours are late like Novembers have been, I won't know for sure that the regular wishes are happening.
Garden Grill -lunch (Thought that 1 TS lunch might be a nice change of pace.)
Chef Mickey -dinner
1900 Park Fare-breakfast

Thanks in advance for all of your input and advice.

NJGIRL
05-21-2008, 10:07 AM
We have been to BOMA, Cape May Cafe and Chief Mickeys all for breakfast and they were great.

Bri
05-21-2008, 10:18 AM
we ate at cali grill 2 years ago and it was very good. we also watched the regular wishes from up there and it was awesome. you will have a great time!

Disneyatic
05-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Cali Grill We will most likely be booking this for a day that MVMCP is going on. Last year they had regular wishes at 6pm then MVMCP firework later. I think maybe 9:30. Any suggestions on which one I should try to hit. What time do you think I should make my ADR's for. I'm thinking maybe MVMCP's fireworks becuase if December's hours are late like Novembers have been, I won't know for sure that the regular wishes are happening.

I think that booking Cali Grill for MVMCP fireworks is a great idea! Especially if you aren't attending a MVMCP during your trip. What a great way to see the special fireworks without having to shell out big bucks for the extra ticket.

Have you tried looking at the historical park hours on the info central tab?
I used these to make my tentative park and ADR plan and it was really helpful to get an idea of what to maybe expect when the finally release the schedules/hours.

BluewaterBrad
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM
They all look good to me, but I have not been to the clam bake. I really want to try it sometime!!:mickey:

Natazu
05-21-2008, 07:58 PM
That's a good, fun, and enjoyable list of restaurants. Lock 'em in.

pdrlkr
05-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Looks Great! :thumbsup: :mickey:

julyjewel
05-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Sounds good. We love visiting Gloucester, Rockinrollermom! We hope to go up there again next year!