PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub at Pop Century?

bjs6
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Does Pop Century have a hot tub? If so, at which pool is it located?

disneydeb
05-21-2008, 06:19 AM
Pop is value resort and no value resorts have hot tubs or pool slides.
All moderates have hot tubs and most deluxes have them. The only deluxe that does not is the Poly..

Itchy
05-21-2008, 07:47 AM
As previously stated there are no hot tubs at the value resort, but the closest you can get is get into one of the pools when it is really crowded. This raises the temp of the pool and with all the kids in there splashing around, hey you got the biggest hot tub around and full of friends.:-o

I would love to have one there too but I would think that you would need to pick a number and wait just to get in.

Happy vacationing.:mickey:

disneydeb
05-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Another idea is to run a bath of hot water, throw in a couple of kids kicking and screaming
jump in between them and relax.:D

yeah, right.:D

Tink#64
05-22-2008, 12:20 AM
:D Bunch of joksters here! You guys are hilarious! :D

But since we love Pop, & it's our WDW home, it would be awesome if there was a hot tub! :party:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-24-2008, 09:52 PM
We stayed at ASMu last year and I didn't realize there weren't hot tubs at the values. I sure missed my Swan & Dolphin. There is nothing like relaxing in the hot gtub afgter a hard day at the parks. It gets you back in shape for another long day.

DisneyDudet
05-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Another pool question...

On a map of Pop I found somewhere... like I remember where, and can't find it now... They had labels for a quiet pool.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 3 pools, and neither of them are very quiet, right?

I'm used to "quiet pool" at POR and BWI... THOSE are quiet!

JerseyDad
05-28-2008, 12:48 PM
...the Hippy Dippy pool is very quiet when I go in it

....at 6am :D

Taja
05-28-2008, 02:30 PM
The Computer pool and the Bowling Pin pool are the "quiet" pools.

Compared to the delux resort quiet pools--and even the moderates--they usually aren't super quiet. Not as noisy or busy as the Hippy Dippy pool, but they do a good job! There are lifeguards on duty at both of the PC quiet pools, which could be what makes the difference--as well as more guest! :)