PDA

View Full Version : The I am going this time Pre Trip Report

SgtTigger
05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
The I am going this time Pre Trip Report

June 1st through June 10th

Cast
ME SgtTigger Bret 41/42
MrsSgtTigger Sherrie No Age Listed but born the same year as me.

As some of you know there was an all girl trip in April when Sherrie, Beth, and Angel went to WDW and I stayed home….. Well not this time as Sherrie and I go this time.
This trip will consist of 2 parts.
Part one will be a Disney Cruise. This is our first Disney cruise and it is to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We will be on a 4 night cruise with 2 stops at Castaway Cay.
Part two will be a visit to Walt Disney World and our home away from home The Villas at Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights. The highlight of this will be my birthday on the 9th of June.

This trip is a time to relax for us. We will just kind of go with the flow at the World with only 2 days in parks planned. We will just enjoy ourselves because we plan to fit in as much as we can on the cruise. We will be doing Magic Kingdom on my Birthday as we have planned to take the train tour on this day. We will also be visiting EPCOT on one day most likely Friday. Somewhere along the line we will stop by The Beach Club for a visit to Beaches and Cream as this is a must do. Also on the list is an evening at the Boardwalk, stopping for Pizza at Spoodles by the walkup window and catching some shows around the Boardwalk. We did this last trip and just have to do it again. I know we will have to stop by Trails End for at least one meal. A trip to Downtown Disney and a run over to the outlet mall to visit Character Premier is also on the agenda.
I can’t wait as we are just 10 days away from leaving.
To make this even more special this is my 5000 post here on INTERCOT.

:cop: :tigger:

pogo
05-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Good for you ! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on hitting 5000 and an early Happy Birthday ! :party2:

One question......... when do Beth and Angel arrive at WDW and are you going to have adjoining rooms ???? :D

Sorry.... I couldn't resist !

vizsla
05-21-2008, 05:27 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

ChipnDaleGal
05-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Lots of things to congratulate you on here! Congrats on that 5000th post! Congrats on your impending forst Disney cruise! Happy Pre-Birthday! :party: And best of all, Happy Anniversary to you and Sherrie! Sounds like you are celebrating this year in a very romantic and exciting way. Hope you both enjoy every minute of your trip. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
05-21-2008, 06:50 AM
You will love the Disney cruise! We did the 4 night with one stop at CC. If we did it again we would def. take the two stops at CC cruise, that was the absolute highlight of the trip!!! You will LOVE IT!!
Have a dreamy time!

Kairi_7378
05-21-2008, 07:33 AM
So glad that you get to go on vacation this time, Bret! I can't wait to hear all about the cruise. Are you eating any where fun on your birthday? Are you going to call Angel a few times from your vacation?

Happy anniversary and happy birthday (a little early!)

MauiMouse
05-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Bret, have a fantastic time on your cruise, your time at Disney and of course have a Happy Birthday! :mickey:

KylesMom
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Brett, I know you & Sherrie will have a marvelous time - I'm excited that you guys will be cruising this time around and can't wait to hear about it.

Have a great b-day and Happy Anniversary - DH and I will be celebrating our 17th anniversary the day of your departure, and I turn 42 a day before your b-day! :mickey:

5,000 posts aren't too shabby, either! Yay!

RedSoxFan
05-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip planned. Hope you both have a great time. Happy Birthday too!!:mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Have a great trip. Happy Annerv. & Happy B-day.

faline
05-21-2008, 11:33 AM
What a lot to celebrate! Enjoy all your celebrations! Can't wait to hear about the trip you actually get to make this time!

Also, congrats on your posting milestone! :mickey:

sleepingbooty
05-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Sounds like a great time - very relaxing:cloud9: Have fun!!

Piglet822
05-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I know you're going to have a good time on the cruise! :sail:
Hopefully Jim and I will be able to meet up with you and Sherrie while you're here. Maybe that Sunday before your birthday. We can do Beaches & Cream together :D
I also have one question for you. Will flat Beth and flat Angel be joining you?

BluewaterBrad
05-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I remember your "not going" reports. Have fun and Happy Birthday!!:mickey:

Tink-N-Me
05-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Brett - You sneaky Chalmattian! Making us all feel sorry for you back in March and April. I bet you had this planned all along! Congratulations on your anniversary and early Birthday Wishes. Hope you and Sherrie have a wonderful time....bring a stun gun in case Angel and Beth decide to crash your party.

tinkerbell04
05-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Bret, Sounds like you are going to have a great trip! I remember the trip that the girls left you home! Happy early B-Day, and Anniversary! I am looking forward to the trip reports!:)

SgtTigger
05-21-2008, 07:19 PM
One question......... when do Beth and Angel arrive at WDW and are you going to have adjoining rooms ????
Sorry.... I couldn't resist !

Bad very bad................

So glad that you get to go on vacation this time, Bret! I can't wait to hear all about the cruise. Are you eating any where fun on your birthday? Are you going to call Angel a few times from your vacation?

Happy anniversary and happy birthday (a little early!)

No plans as of yet but I am sure we will go somewhere great to eat.... You know I will be calling Angel.... even if it is just to leave a message.......

Hopefully Jim and I will be able to meet up with you and Sherrie while you're here. Maybe that Sunday before your birthday. We can do Beaches & Cream together.

I hope so too.......

No flat people on this trip........

Brett - You sneaky Chalmattian! Making us all feel sorry for you back in March and April. I bet you had this planned all along! Congratulations on your anniversary and early Birthday Wishes. Hope you and Sherrie have a wonderful time....bring a stun gun in case Angel and Beth decide to crash your party.

You know I did.... we go every year at this time...... But we did add the cruise........ Yes stun gun is already packed.......

disneydrmr
05-22-2008, 10:37 AM
So happy to hear that you get to go along this time.. especially since it is for your anniversary and your birthday! Happy wishes and congrats to you on both! Hope you have a magical and wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back! :mickey:

MsMin
05-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey I would rather be flat than "fluffy" :D

[COLOR="Red"]Brett - You sneaky Chalmattian! Making us all feel sorry for you back in March and April. I bet you had this planned all along!
Of course this was planned long before our "girls" trip. Little does he know Angel and I may just show up! ... Hey Angel... you want to be Bret or Sherrie when we check in????

Hope you and Sherrie have a wonderful time and Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you both.... wow 15 years... :fworks:

dolphinmickey9170
05-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary and Conrats on the 5000th post. I sure hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!!:mickey:

wdwgrl377
05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
What an exciting trip you've got planned there, Bret!

Happy pre-birthday, Happy Anniversary and Congrats on the 5,000th post!! :party:

I know you and Sherrie will have a terrific time on your first Disney Cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it once you get back! I'm excited for you! :mickey:

SgtTigger
05-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey I would rather be flat than "fluffy" :D

You calling me Fluffy?????????????

Hey Angel... you want to be Bret or Sherrie when we check in???? :

Just remember you are going to have to deal with Sherrie........

Hope you and Sherrie have a wonderful time and Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to you both.... wow 15 years... :fworks:

15 years and Sherrie still puts up with me...... and 11years before that we went out........