PDA

View Full Version : I want more Pirates!!!

Marker
05-20-2008, 05:01 PM
So, I just watch Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End for the first time since it was released, and I really think I liked it better this time (and I loved it before).

I know this is kind of out of the blue, and random, but I WANT MORE PIRATES!!!

I loved the characters and the action and the humor.

However, now that I've said that, I really don't think I'd want to see them make another POTC movie. As much as I'd like to see more, I really don't want it to go on too long. I don't want to see "the next one" that is a lower budget franchise killer made for the money and not for the quality.

Three is probably enough. Leaves me with a tremendous fondness. Leaves me wanting more.

kaerbear178
05-20-2008, 06:12 PM
I was just telling my husband the exact same thing a couple days ago. I feel like they ended the story and there isn't a need to carry it on anymore. I don't want to see the series getting ruined for the sake of making money!

Davyjones
05-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I see how leaving it at three would be best for this storyline, but what about other ones? I personally would love to see a POTC movie filling in the back story of Davy Jones! That would be awesome!!!!:thumbsup:
:pirate::chest::skull:

NotaGeek
05-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Personally, I think it would be find if they never looked back at the storyline ... I would love to see DL and MK not run over by pirate themes anymore, and another film would cause the whole thing to be refreshed. :ack:

PirateLover
05-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I want at least one more. It's all about Capt. Jack Sparrow...I don't care if they don't bring back anyone else...well except Barbossa of course... and Mr. Cotton and his parrot.:thumbsup: