PDA

View Full Version : Our ADR's, what do you think?

Bri
05-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Hey All,

I am going to be making our ADR's in a few weeks and I just wanted to get some opinions on our choices.

Le Cellier at Epcot
Teppen Edo at Epcot
Boma breakfast buffet at AKL
Kona Cafe at the Poly for Lunch
Narcoossee's at GF before MVMCP
Hollywood and Vine at MGM

What do you think? We have been to Teppanyaki Dining room before it switched to Teppen Edo and we loved it. Everything else will be new for us.

RockinRollerMom
05-20-2008, 12:18 PM
The only one on your list that I have eaten at is Kona Cafe. We loved it. We ate there for dinner not lunch but it was a great time. If they offer the sticky wings on the lunch menu I highly recommend them. Also you've got to try kona coffee at least once. Have a great trip and give us your reviews when you get back!

MauiMouse
05-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Your ADRs sounds perfect. We are also doing Narcoossee's for dinner prior to MVMCP. :mickey:

JMTStone
05-20-2008, 04:21 PM
You've made some great choices! I just LOVE Boma.

TheMartellFamily
05-20-2008, 06:08 PM
They sound good and what is funny is that is primarily the same ADR restuarants we have for our vacation.

Jared
05-20-2008, 06:54 PM
You have a very balanced lineup, which is good. Boma - Flavors of Africa and Kona Cafe are two of my favorite restaurants, and it's great you have the opportunity to try a signature place like Narcoossee's.

Enjoy!

:tasty:

Bethanymouse
05-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Hey All,

I am going to be making our ADR's in a few weeks and I just wanted to get some opinions on our choices.

Le Cellier at Epcot
Teppen Edo at Epcot

What do you think? We have been to Teppanyaki Dining room before it switched to Teppen Edo and we loved it. Everything else will be new for us.

We love a lot of your choices! Le Cellier is one of our favorites! We also are trying the new Teppan Edo, since we loved Teppanyaki! Kona is a great one, in fact during our August trip we are eating there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout our trip. Dont know much about the others. We ate at Narcosses many many years ago. We enjoyed it at the time! Have a great trip!

eeyorelovesme
05-20-2008, 08:11 PM
With thoses choices I don't think you can go wrong, they are all so good. :mickey:

katzctkpt
05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Le Cellier at Epcot
Teppen Edo at Epcot

We have been to Teppanyaki Dining room before it switched to Teppen Edo and we loved it.

Everything sounds great. We loved the Japanese Restaurant before the refurb and hope to try it again this yr. We are also trying Kona for dinner this yr the rest are ones we've not done but, will eventually.

pdrlkr
05-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup:

Natazu
05-20-2008, 09:30 PM
That looks like a great list. I could do without Hollywood & Vine but for a buffet, it's pretty good.

Bri
05-21-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks everyone for your input, I feel better about our choices since so many are onces we have never done before!

sbnewbride
05-21-2008, 10:36 AM
My husband and I ate at Le Cellier and Teppan Edo for dinner and Hollywood & Vine for breakfast recently. We thought they were all great! We especially loved Teppan Edo since that style of food is one of our favorites overall. Because H&V was breakfast, we experienced the Playhouse Disney show. Since we were on our honeymoon, we could have done w/o that because it was so loud! But the food was very good. Not sure which meal you're eating there for though. I can vouch for those 3 though - all great food!