PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club deluxe room club level?

Jen C.
05-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Hey guys! I'm wondering if you could help me interpret the room I just booked for Sept. We booked at Beach Club in Club Level, and it said "deluxe room". Does anyone know specifically the difference between this type, and a stnadard or lagoon view club level? Is it larger, and does it have 2 queen beds plus a queen sleeper sofa?:confused:

Also, I'd love to hear some feedback on Beach Club's concierge service if you'd care to share! Thanks!:thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
05-19-2008, 11:42 PM
The Beach Club has four deluxe rooms available (1557, 2557, 3557, 4557). They are bigger than a standard room, but still come with 2 queen beds and a daybed. All four rooms do come with a water view and three of the rooms have a full balcony or patio. The room on the 3rd floor (3557) has a standing room only balcony. They're all down by the quiet pool.

These rooms are not located on the same floor as the club level lounge, but you can access it by taking the elevator up to the 5th floor.

I'm not a huge fan of the BC club level, but I know many people who do like it. Personally, the drawbacks for me, is that the lounge itself is very small and it doesn't stay open all the time.

mouseketeer mom
05-20-2008, 06:17 AM
Tammi,
Do you know if the garden view club level rooms are on the same floor as the lounge? We have that booked for August.:mickey:

TammiMcMan
05-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Tammi,
Do you know if the garden view club level rooms are on the same floor as the lounge? We have that booked for August.:mickey:Yes they are.

Tinkerfreak
05-20-2008, 08:53 AM
The Beach Club has four deluxe rooms available (1557, 2557, 3557, 4557). They are bigger than a standard room, but still come with 2 queen beds and a daybed. All four rooms do come with a water view and three of the rooms have a full balcony or patio. The room on the 3rd floor (3557) has a standing room only balcony. They're all down by the quiet pool.

These rooms are not located on the same floor as the club level lounge, but you can access it by taking the elevator up to the 5th floor.

I'm not a huge fan of the BC club level, but I know many people who do like it. Personally, the drawbacks for me, is that the lounge itself is very small and it doesn't stay open all the time.

We were also not a fan of the BC Club Level. We were in the deluxe room and it was a long walk to get to the elevator to go up to the lounge. The offerings were not half as good as the AKL concierge lounge and it was very small and filled up quickly at peak times. We had 5 in the deluxe room so the extra room was nice and the full balcony we had was really nice. Being right next to the quiet pool was good and bad at the same time. It was nice to be right next to the pool and laundry building but there were times when we had trouble with other people being loud and drinking in the hot tub. I had to call security a few times before it was resolved. We loved being so close to Epcot. We were about as close as you could get. Just a quick walk around the pool and we were on the walkway, it was only about a 5 minute walk to the international gateway.