PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary Clark's B'Day Park Report

bupper_wj
05-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Ok:mickey: I've been to Disney around 15 times in my lifetime and I am pleased to tell you the most we waited for a ride was 10mins (Test Track) and we rode all the main attraction rides (Clark 4, was the biggest trooper) I could not believe the lines.

Arrival Date- Wednesday- Got to Downtown Disney around 1:00pm and ate lunch at Rainforest. Meal was good not great but we got there for the Elephants and Rain storms. Went to Disney Store and loaded up for our Pirate and Princess Party. Headed to hotel to check in. (Check out post on Hotel) 5:00 headed back to Downtown Disney to go eat. After walking around a little we got in at Portabella (Spell Check Needed) anyway, the meal was one of the best we've ever had down there. Service and food were unbelievable! Headed back to hotel around 9:30pm.

Thursday- Early departure on Monorail, Clark's Fav. Ride)haha, to Epcot got there at 8:50. No one was there? We believe since MK was early hour but anyway. Ok attraction time and waits-

Soarin- 10 mins- Clark loved it
Nemo- Walked on
Figment-Walk on
Test Track- 10 mins
No Mission Space but wait was 30mins Posted

Back to Contemporary for nap around 1:30ish

Head to Hollywood Studios around 5:45 to eat at Sci-Fi Resturant. Meal was good(babyback ribs) Server was great, annouced Clark's B'day and brought him a sundae. After dinner head to Star Wars...Walked right on, on wait was to fill the rest of the ride up! Then we got to go get a seat for Fantasmic!!! Great show, i've seen it once before and it was just as good, Clark thought it was the coolest think when the water was on fire and Mickey put it out with his Magic. Headed by to Hotel to Crash!!!

Friday- Back to Hollywood around 10:30. I started Brain-washing Clark before the trip on Indiana Jones movies so Daddy could watch the show. Clark loved it when Daddy (Jones) beat up the big guy during the airplane stunt. Head to Play-house Disney lunch at Hollywood and Vine. He loves Leo and June so he was a big boy this year and got his picture taken with Leo!!! Great place highly recommend for the little ones. Ok Attractions and wait times-

Disney Playhouse- No wait/ Not filled to Cap.
Backlot tour- about 10 mins-
Tower was posted at 20 mins
Aerosmith posted at 30 mins

On our way out got to see Pixar Parade. Very good. Green Army men were awesome. Got to see all the Pixar characters. We were a little early for the Pizar Studios to be open, 10 days.
Headed by to Hotel to get ready for the.....Pirate and Princess Party. Next post will be on the Pirate and rest of trip...trust me the P&PP was the best time I've ever had. ARRRRRRRRR:woohoo:

tinkerbell04
05-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Sounds like you really had a great trip. Thanks for sharing:mickey:

pdrlkr
05-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

ChipnDaleGal
05-20-2008, 06:13 AM
It sounds like Clark is getting a really wonderful birthday trip. Thanks for sharing it with us. :mickey:

MauiMouse
05-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Love the wait times! Sounds like May is the time to go if you don't want too many crowds. Thanks for the report. :mickey:

faline
05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Portabello Yacht is a yummy restaurant!

Sounds like you're hitting the parks just right - with little to no wait times!

BluewaterBrad
05-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Sounds great! Thanks for posting!:mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-21-2008, 10:50 PM
sounds like fun thanks for sharing.