PDA

View Full Version : Just back from ASM Family Suites

DisneyGrrrl
05-19-2008, 03:31 PM
I would be happy to answer any questions you have. We stayed from May 11-15.

My review:

I loved (LOVED!) staying here and will be doing so again in the future. It was just DH, DD (18 months old) and it was perfect for a family of our size. I cannot stand sleeping in the same room with my DD as I don't get any sleep - she's loud! Not to mention, she goes to bed very early and we don't. It was wonderful to have a seperate room to close the door and be able to have the lights on, watch TV, etc. while she slept in the living room in her pack and play.

Having two bathrooms was wonderful, as was having the kitchen when you have a toddler. We had to wash sippy cups, bottles, etc. and it made it so much easier. We also brought our own breakfast food and ate it in the room every morning. What a time and money saver!

Anyway, the resort was great - we were in the jazz building, which was close to everything but far enough away that it wasn't noisy.

Honestly, I was hesistant about staying here because I generally prefer the moderates or POP, but this was great and the food court was so much less crowded to refill your mug and get food.

Been there, done that, going back in December!! :cloud9:

Jasper
05-19-2008, 03:39 PM
I would be happy to answer any questions you have. We stayed from May 11-15.

My review:

I loved (LOVED!) staying here and will be doing so again in the future. It was just DH, DD (18 months old) and it was perfect for a family of our size. I cannot stand sleeping in the same room with my DD as I don't get any sleep - she's loud! Not to mention, she goes to bed very early and we don't. It was wonderful to have a seperate room to close the door and be able to have the lights on, watch TV, etc. while she slept in the living room in her pack and play.

Having two bathrooms was wonderful, as was having the kitchen when you have a toddler. We had to wash sippy cups, bottles, etc. and it made it so much easier. We also brought our own breakfast food and ate it in the room every morning. What a time and money saver!

Anyway, the resort was great - we were in the jazz building, which was close to everything but far enough away that it wasn't noisy.

Honestly, I was hesistant about staying here because I generally prefer the moderates or POP, but this was great and the food court was so much less crowded to refill your mug and get food.

Been there, done that, going back in December!! :cloud9:

Glad to hear it worked so well for you! We have used two connecting rooms at the All Stars long before they set up the whole Family Suite thing. While our setup was probably not as well appointed as yours I agree that it is great to have all the extra space, restroom, etc.