PDA

View Full Version : Pillows at POP

baby minnie's mommy
05-19-2008, 01:16 PM
I read that I can request extra pillows while at the POP resort. But do they have any extras already in the room, such as in the closet like some hotels?

JerseyDad
05-19-2008, 02:22 PM
....no extra pillows in the room at POP.

....but, we (my wife actually) like A LOT of pillows (3 to be exact...she's got asthma..and helps her sleep better). I called housekeeping to request just that...and in less than 4 minutes (I'm not kidding)...there was a knock at the door...and there was someone with 3 pillows!!

....man I love that place!!!

disneymom15
05-19-2008, 03:43 PM
There has been extra pillows in our room on a few occasion. Other times we did like the above poster, just call housekeeping and they'll be there in a matter of minutes.

Jasper
05-19-2008, 03:54 PM
You will generally find them to be VERY attentive to anything you request. If you need extra towels, pillows, crib for a small child, etc. they will get it so fast it makes your head spin!

where_else
05-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Just got back from Pop this afternoon. Each double bed had two pillows and there was an extra one on a shelf in the sink area. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

magicofdisney
05-19-2008, 11:05 PM
We usually stay at the All Stars. There's almost always an extra pillow on the shelf by the sink. Occasionally, there will be two. As others have stated, Housekeeping is generally quick to respond to these requests.