PDA

View Full Version : Annie Lebovitz

minnie1956
05-18-2008, 10:05 PM
I just read another article about Miley being in trouble because of some song her songwriters supposedly copied. Of course they threw in the bit about the "pictures" I have a question to ask all my "Intercot" friends:
Why on earth hasn't ANYONE said how out of line Ms. Lebovitz was in taking them in the first place? I don't want to hear "art" is protected. Honestly, Miley is 15 years old, would there be this supportive silence on this subject if the photographer was a male?
I think Lebo. was WAY out of line suggesting that type of picture for a girl who is CLEARLY
underage.. Any other comments???

bicker
05-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Why on earth hasn't ANYONE said how out of line Ms. Lebovitz was in taking them in the first place? Because they weren't out of line. People, in general, overreacted. It is as simple as that. The only notable thing about the photos was that they actually weren't that great, which is unusual for Annie Lebovitz.

I don't want to hear "art" is protected.Quite frankly, I don't want to hear that the photos are "out of line". So I guess we're even! :)

Here we go again...
05-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Are there new pictures out? I was only aware of the ones of Miley and her friends at the "sleep over" where she share a piece of candy and took photos in pajamas.
When I saw those phots I said that my 13 year old daughter and her friends take photos like that all of the time. I saw nothing wrong with them.

Where can I find the photos you are talking about?

drummerboy
05-19-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm going to close this thread and direct you to the "Why can't kids be kids" thread where this topic is already being discussed.