PDA

View Full Version : Kid's Nite Out Babysitting Service

cincymommy
05-18-2008, 08:31 PM
While on our Disney World vacation, my husband and I want a night out to enjoy some attractions that may not appeal to our 3 year old. We were thinking of splurging a little and hiring an in-room sitter one evening through Kid's Nite Out. I was just wondering if anyone here has had experience with them. I just want to make sure that my little guy is in good hands.

Beast_fanatic
05-18-2008, 09:53 PM
I've only ever heard positive things about them. Hopefully someone that has used them will be along with first hand information soon.

luvkatiebug
05-19-2008, 03:20 PM
We will be using them next week to celebrate our 10th anniversary (going to Le Cellier), and I'll be sure and post how it goes. In my research, they seem to be the one to use!:mickey:

g8rgirl29
05-19-2008, 03:44 PM
We used Kids Nite Out last September and it was wonderful!! Our sitter was Diane and we still are in contact with her. I was very nervous and almost cancelled. My DH talked me into waiting until we met with the sitter and to see how I felt. She completely set us at ease, she brought fun activities for our DD 3. I was completely comfortable with her. She checked in with us before we could check in with her. She kept a journal of what they did, my daughter helped by drawing pics on it and attaching hearts they had cut out. Our DD could have cared less when we left and didn't want Diane to leave when the night ended. PM me if you have any questions or would like Diane's last name. I will definitely request her when we go this fall.