PDA

View Full Version : My solo trip report

Goofeygal
05-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Just got back from a week at Disney.
I stayed at the All Star Music and have to say it is my fav of the values. Rooms were very very clean and looked as if they had just been redone. They show a disney movie out by the Calyso pool every nite. You can sit on a lounge chair or float in the pool and watch it. They always had games going on in the afternoon and evening for the kids.
The parks were not very crowded at all.
There is a new comedy place called Slap Stick that just opened in Inoventions. I got to see the grand opening and see the vice pres of Epcot there.
The trip was fantastic!!!!! I missed my DH and DS but in a couple years I would do a solo trip again in a heartbeat.
Oh yeah I went and seen Davey Jones at Epcot and he was fantastic. A very energetic and fun show.
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

faline
05-17-2008, 11:57 AM
What a nice getaway for you! Sounds like it was really fun!

Tinkerfreak
05-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a wonderful trip. I would love to do a solo trip sometime.

ChipnDaleGal
05-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I am so glad you enjoyed your solo trio. I have to tell you that I am more than a little jealous that you saw Davy Jones. I had such a crush on him back in the day. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

MauiMouse
05-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Solo trips definitely can be fun. Glad that you enjoyed your stay at the All-Stars and go to see Davy Jones. :thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
05-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Hey, solo trips are fun too!! Especially when the lines are short. :thumbsup::mickey:

tinkerbell04
05-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Sounds like a great solo getaway! Glad you had such a great trip. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

pdrlkr
05-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

HndrdPrcnt
05-17-2008, 07:44 PM
I have done a solo trip once and it was great!! However, I love WDW even more with my family! :thumbsup:

There are some perks to doing the world alone, I must admit. It is great to go at your own pace and not to have anyone else to be responsible for. It is a chance to take it all in and really be able to give all the details 100% of your attention. It is amazing how much more you see when you are by yourself.

Of course, anytime I can get to DisneyWorld, it is a great trip!:mickey: