PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if stupid question....is Downtown Disney free??

Marc
05-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey guys...haven't been to DW since 2002 and while I remember needing a ticket for Pleasure Island I recall DD being free to walk around.

Does this still hold true?

Thanks,

Marc

BMan62
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
You can walk around DTD & PI for free. You only need tickets for the PI clubs and La Nouba.

biodtl
05-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes - DTD is free - both West Side and Marketplace (of course it never ends up being free for me because I buy so much!) You still need a ticket to get into the clubs at PI and to get into Disney Quest.

It's not a stupid question at all - it's always better to ask!

hoop de do
05-16-2008, 07:25 PM
It is free to walk around. It's the $hopping that gets to my wallet. Have a great time. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Marc
05-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Thanks guys. We get in around noon and I figure after we check into the hotel we can spend the first afternoon/early evening in DTD without having to "burn" a day from our weekly Pass.

SgtTigger
05-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Marc there are no stupid questions........

This is what INTERCOT is all about...... asking questions and getting the nice people around here to give you answers....

Now you might find a goofy question some time Like what time is the 3:00 O Clock parade........... that could be a little goofy....... but not if you are on main street because the 3:00 O clock parade gets there about 3:15....... :D

So just ask.......

:cop: :tigger:

Young@Heart
05-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks guys. We get in around noon and I figure after we check into the hotel we can spend the first afternoon/early evening in DTD without having to "burn" a day from our weekly Pass.

This is such a great way to spend your check-in day!

[COLOR="Green"]
Now you might find a goofy question some time Like what time is the 3:00 O Clock parade........... that could be a little goofy....... but not if you are on main street because the 3:00 O clock parade gets there about 3:15....... :D

:rotfl::funny::joy:

beksy
05-18-2008, 01:37 PM
LOL... Great reply SgtTigger!!!

NJ Camper
05-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah you can walk around for free but the trick is to leave without an empty wallet we always find something to eat and usually end up finding some new nick nack to buy so is it really free ???????