PDA

View Full Version : How is the pizza at.....

DisneyorBust
05-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Blue Runner Pizza at Caribbean Beach resort?
Is it like Toy Story/Pizzafari?
I know that I'll crave a pizza during my trip!:D

Gator
05-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Yes. Like ToyStory, it's not very good...for adults. But kids never seem to notice the difference. So if it's for kids, they'll like it.

DisneyorBust
05-16-2008, 08:17 PM
I was hoping for something better than Toy Story type of pizza.
Maybe I could get Mama Melrose's to deliver a flatbread!:D
Thanks for the response Gator!

snerd475
05-16-2008, 08:24 PM
Yep, I was going to concur with Gator. It's exactly like that. Edible at best. Kinda like Boboli type crust, too much sauce, under-cooked...etc.

I prefer the flatbreads, too. Yummy! I wonder if they are the same at Cali Grille as Mama's or the Mara.

Kids sure aren't as fussy about pizza as us big kids are.

PirateLover
05-16-2008, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't say they are exactly the same... I actually liked Pizza Plantet/Pizzafari BETTER than the delivery at CBR (and Pop Century for that matter).

Mickey 101
05-17-2008, 02:16 AM
We have tried pizza at CBR a few different times. It used to be pretty good, but now is barely edible. I'm not sure what changed, but we won't be ordering it again. Pizza Planet was much better, believe it or not.

Donalds Duckie
05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
I agree and will go one step further to say, for us, it was indible.:ack: My son and I can get just about anything down rather than waste, however, the night we ordered CBR pizza in 2001 we couldn't swallow more than a couple of bites. Yep, it was that bad. LOL, we still refer to it as "the cardboard pizza" at CBR.

I love CBR, I've stayed the 10 times, but I'll NEVER order the pizza again.