PDA

View Full Version : Towels at water parks

2Princesses4Us
05-16-2008, 09:20 AM
My neighbor is leaving for DW tomorrow and is wondering about towels at the water parks. My guide book says that you have to bring your own. Is this true? Does she need to pack them from home? or can she bring the ones from the hotel pool?

THANKS!

joonyer
05-16-2008, 12:53 PM
We bought souvenir beach towels at BB (they are big & soft and have some cool Disney designs). But you can take towels from your WDW resort and use them at the water park if you want to.

disneymom15
05-16-2008, 03:33 PM
We use the ones from the resort. You can buy beach towels at the water parks, resort gift shops, at the parks and also at Down town Disney.

*goofy'sgirls*
05-20-2008, 04:21 PM
We actually bought some cool souvenior ones at the parks. But I guess you can bring resort ones.

DISNEYFIX
05-20-2008, 04:39 PM
We actually bought some cool souvenior ones at the parks. But I guess you can bring resort ones.

Are they really expensive?:mickey:

Jasper
05-20-2008, 04:56 PM
We have always either rented them at the park or bought souvineer ones. I am not certain but I think the souvineer ones were close to $20.00 a piece. Yes, that is high but what collectible at Disney World isn't? One reason they can get away with charging that much is that they had designs that you can't get anyplace else. Or at least that was the case the last time we went to Blizzard Beach about three years ago.

Magic Smiles
05-20-2008, 10:04 PM
We have bought souvenir towels, we have rented towels from the water parks, but this last time (last week) we just took some from our resorts pool and used those. One towel for each of us.

*goofy'sgirls*
05-23-2008, 05:48 PM
In regards to pricing the souvenior towels are around $20. DH bought a villains one at Fantasmic! And I bought a very cool safari one at AK. They have really nice towels all over the parks not just the water parks so you can buy one as a souvenior and use it at the water parks.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
05-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Probably too late for shopping, but a lot of the Disney stores at the malls around here are going out of business. We picked up a bunch of the character beach towels for $8 a piece. (down from about $20)