PDA

View Full Version : use TS for Fantasmic Package?

dumbo_buddy
05-16-2008, 09:17 AM
hi all,
can you use a table service credit for the Fantasmic Package? i have a feeling the answer is no but it's worth a try! i reserved hollywood & vine fantasmic package for our sept trip.

thanks for your help!!! have a great day :mickey:

Jared
05-16-2008, 09:21 AM
Actually, you can use the Disney Dining Plan with the Fantasmic! Dining Experience. Hollywood & Vine costs one credit, as it normally would.

Enjoy!

:tasty:

kwhitt3202
05-16-2008, 09:22 AM
yes you can. We used 2 table services for Brown Durby FDP in March. It is one table for Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine. Two table services for Brown Durby.

Disneyatic
05-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Yes, you can use your TS credits and reserve the package. We are thinking about doing Hollywood and Vine with the Fantasmic Pkg in December.

yes you can. We used 2 table services for Brown Durby FDP in March. It is one table for Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine. Two table services for Brown Durby.

Hey There K Whitt :mickey: I was excited to see you replying!!! Any news on your dinner plans for the 14th in Dec yet??

dumbo_buddy
05-16-2008, 10:47 AM
should i call disney dining to tell them that i want to use DDP to pay for the FP? or, when we got to dinner that night should i just tell them then that i'll be using my points?

i know i gave my credit card to reserve but i don't think they charged me yet.

Jared
05-16-2008, 02:54 PM
I would call and have a Cast Member mark on your reservation you are using the Disney Dining Plan. You need to give your credit card number for confirmation, but it will only be charged if you do not show at the restaurant. You will pay for the dinner with your table service credit as normal.

:tasty: