PDA

View Full Version : Ray Ban sunglasses?

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-15-2008, 07:05 PM
I just broke my pair of immitation Ray Ban Wayfarers and was wondering if there is a store that sells the real ones somewhere in WDW? I'm figuring no, but you never know! Thanks.

SurferStitch
05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
My DH got a gorgeous pair of Ray Bans at the Boutiki in the Poly last December. They have a pretty nice selection there, and they are the same price as anywhere else.

There's also a nice shop in DTD on the West Side.

Jasper
05-16-2008, 12:33 PM
I may not be remembering correctly because it has been almost three years since we went to Blizzard Beach but I seem to remember that they carried Ray Bans at the gift shop there. The down side is that you have to use a water park admission just to go in to the gift shop.

princessjojo
05-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Yes, there is. I've seemed to "need" to get a new pair of sunglasses every trip. The store is in DTD, down near Cirque du Soleil. I know I've bought Maui Jims and Oakley's there, and seen a lot of other high end sunglasses there as well. I think the name is Sunglass Icon, maybe.

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Thanks everybody! I'm going to check out the place in DD, and if I don't have any luck, I'll head to the Poly! :mickey:

Capt. Sparrow
05-28-2008, 03:40 PM
There is a place in DTD located in the West Side that carries all of the popular sunglasses brands like Oakley, Ray Ban, and Gucci. There is also a new place in Pleasure Island on the side of 8trax that carries the popular sunglasses brands as well.

Hope this helps!