PDA

View Full Version : When can I make ADR's?

smartinez1
05-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Ok, I know I can make them 180 days out, but we are staying December 7th-13th. So does that mean I have to call every day for a week starting June 7th to make my ADR's? Just wondering if I can call June 7th and make plans for the whole week, or if I have to call June 7th for December 7th, June 8th for December 8th, etc...Thanks for any help.

Taja
05-15-2008, 04:08 PM
If you're staying at an official WDW resort, you can book up to 10 days beginning on the first day of your ressie.

The 180 days is literal. Be sure to account for the months with 31 days. I think you'll end up around June 10th, since July, August and October have 31 days.

I could be off a day or two, so double check!

JMTStone
05-15-2008, 04:19 PM
There is a really cool timer brought to us by INTERCOT :rocks:

Look under the Interactive tab up at the top of this screen.

Disneyatic
05-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Ok, I know I can make them 180 days out, but we are staying December 7th-13th. So does that mean I have to call every day for a week starting June 7th to make my ADR's? Just wondering if I can call June 7th and make plans for the whole week, or if I have to call June 7th for December 7th, June 8th for December 8th, etc...Thanks for any help.

You can call on your 180 day mark and make ADRs for your entire trip.
I checked the INTERCOT ADR planner and your 180 day mark would be June 10th, not the 7th. Because of Leap Year and the longer months, it isn't exactly 6 months out.
Good luck getting everything you want!:thumbsup:

Jared
05-15-2008, 05:57 PM
If you are staying at a Disney hotel, you can make dining reservations for your entire trip exactly 180 days before you arrive. Do not estimate the day you can call by counting backward six months, though, because you will be off. Remember, 2008 was a leap year.

Either count individual days from a calendar or use of the many online Advance Dining Reservations calculators.

:tasty: