PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sorry

Blue Genie
05-15-2008, 12:54 AM
I want to say to my friends that I am so sorry the way I have been for the last 3 days. U know what's been going on with me and I have hear what you guys are saying but I am so very much upset. With VMK closing,May lose my home and live on the street, Losing my friend Snow White and other things that I can't really say on here. It's just making me really crazy and I can't really think anymore. I really don't know how to get my happy self back to the way it is. I am so lost here. All these things going in my head and I really can't think right. I really want to take some time off here to hope help me but with only 7 more days to go I want to stay on VMK. I do love you guys but I don't like the way I fill right now. So please forgive me. I will talk to you guys later.

Genie

TinkRocks
05-15-2008, 01:05 AM
Genie - Life hands you lemons sometimes. The challenge (quoting Monty Python here) is to always look on the bright side of life and keep a positive attitude.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world that are a lot less fortunate than we are - let's just be thankful that our Intercot group have a strong friendship bond. We are there for each other - through bad times and good times!

Genie - life has a funny way of sorting itself out - just keep your spirits up and keep smiling.

:grouphug:

WDWfanatic742
05-15-2008, 03:07 AM
Genie, you don't have to be sorry. Everyone needs to vent and get some of these things off of their chest. We've all had that happen before and you want to find out ways to best figure out how to live with it.

Chescat
05-15-2008, 03:25 AM
Genie, you know we love you and will do everything to support you through all this. We aren't going anywhere and just because our vmk avatars are going away, doesn't mean your support team that's behind those avatars aren't still going to be there for you. You know we are just a phone call or pm away when you need us. :grouphug:

JPL
05-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Genie,
As Friends we are there through thick and thin, good and bad, etc. We undertsand but just remember things will get better.

terri.m
05-15-2008, 09:17 AM
:grouphug: We are always here for you genie :grouphug:

chrisb26
05-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Genie

I can understand how you feel it does seem when bad things happen it happens altogether sometimes. But just remember to try and stay positive as difficult as it may be at times.

Also remember we are here for you if you need us. Just because VMK may not be here we are not going anywhere. If you need us we will be here for you :)

Patricia
05-15-2008, 06:42 PM
(((((HUGS))))
:grouphug:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Genie, you don't have to be sorry. That's a lot you have to go through and it's understandable that you're feeling down. Everyone goes through the same feelings one time or another. Try to look on the positive side and talk to us if you need help. Just remember we'll always be here for you if you need a friend, VMK or not. :) We love you Genie! :hug: :grouphug:

Blue Genie
05-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Thank you all for your words. I do my best to be happy for u all.

wizardmickey
05-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Blue Genie;
Thank you all for your words. I do my best to be happy for u all.

Getting in on this one kinda late (and really only caught the tail-end of it and a recap from Cat the other night) but y'know ol' Ice is here, and even tho' I spend all day listening to people's problems, FREINDS TAKE PRIORITY!

Yes, "do your best to be happy...", but not for us, for yourself. For us? Just show up and be with us... the happiness will come when it's ready!

Thumper03
05-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I want to say to my friends that I am so sorry the way I have been for the last 3 days. U know what's been going on with me and I have hear what you guys are saying but I am so very much upset. With VMK closing,May lose my home and live on the street, Losing my friend Snow White and other things that I can't really say on here. It's just making me really crazy and I can't really think anymore. I really don't know how to get my happy self back to the way it is. I am so lost here. All these things going in my head and I really can't think right. I really want to take some time off here to hope help me but with only 7 more days to go I want to stay on VMK. I do love you guys but I don't like the way I fill right now. So please forgive me. I will talk to you guys later.

Genie

Genie,
I'm not sure that I know everything that you've been going through, but just keep leaning on your friends. That's why we're all here...although I should follow my own advice. We've had some difficult times as well, and unlike you, I didn't lean on my friends...I went into hiding, and only now peaking my head out every once in a while to look around.:hide::hide2: We all handle tough times differently, but I'll bet that your way of venting and expressing yourself is probably better than my way. How can your friends help if they never see you or hear from you, right? Hang in there, and know that you're not alone.
I've been looking at your pictures, and the VMK photo collection you have. It made me smile...so see, you've already helped me.
Queen

jjramsey
05-21-2008, 06:10 AM
Hang in there! We may not 'see' our characters after tonight, but we can still visit on Intercot...then it is off to the next virtual world and we can hook up again for that adventure! :thumbsup: We are very fortunate among the thousands on VMK, in that we have Intercot as a go between, so we can stay connected and find each other in other virtual games. There are so many people out there that are losing friends, with no way to reconnect.

...so Genie, we will find you! Just keep hanging around Intercot ;)

trackbarroness
05-21-2008, 07:30 AM
No worries there Genie, and like someone else just posted. We're here for each other in good times and bad. Tonight is going to be very sad at park closing. We had 3 wonderful years on VMK, so let's remember the good times we had, like bridge dancing, and the other things we did on VMK. At least we have Intercot to keep connected.
Hugs all around

*tinker_belle*
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
(((HUGS))) for Genie! I'm here for you if you need to talk. Pm on here or MC. Keep your chin up, things will get brighter!