PDA

View Full Version : Check out ?

Bethis26fan
05-14-2008, 11:16 PM
We are staying at ASMovies, and we have a 9:00am ADR at Kona cafe should we check out before we go, or do you think we would have time to check out after we eat. I wouldn't think it would take us till 11:00 to eat and get back to movies but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance.:mickey:

sainter
05-15-2008, 02:55 AM
I wouls suggest asking (very nicely:)) if you could get a late check out. Depending on how busy the resorts are, they will sometimes give you until 1:00 to check out. Last trip I asked and was told to call back (to the front desk) the night before and see if we could do this -- we had a late flight out and they did let us.
Otherwise I think you should probably do it before you leave to eat.

CleveRocks
05-15-2008, 07:53 AM
If you can't get a 1:00 p.m. checkout, then I'd strongly advise that you check-out before you leave.

Let's say you CAN'T arrange a late check-out ....

Will you have a car? If you WON'T have a car, then there's almost no way you can expect to be back in time to check-out by 11:00 a.m. If you will have a car, you'll still be cutting it close, and if it were me, I wouldn't be able to enjoy my meal if I was feeling rushed to get back in time. It's also important to remember that you'd have to be back at the resort BEFORE 11:00 a.m. You'd need to time to actually walk back to your room, gather your things, walk back to the front desk area with your luggage, etc.

Bethis26fan
05-15-2008, 09:03 AM
Alright we will load the car and check out before we go. Thanks everyone.

Disnamic Duo
05-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Alright we will load the car and check out before we go. Thanks everyone.

I think that's wise. You'll be able to relax and enjoy your breakfast that way. You may also decide you want to spend a little time at the resort too. It's a beautiful place.

Bethis26fan
05-15-2008, 10:12 AM
We went ahead and backed our ADR up till 10:00 to give us a little more time to get checked out and loaded up. Thanks again.