PDA

View Full Version : taxi from Movies

disneyelle
05-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone has taken a taxi from All Star Movies to a Target. This is the first time we are going to take Magical Express and not rent a car. :drive: We usually go to the Target and get a case of water and some snacks for the week. I was just wondering how much a taxi ride will cost.

Pirate Granny
05-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Have you thought about having stuff delivered...there is a $12 charge (at least that's what it was last year)...GardenGrocer...save you time and you can have delivered and waiting for you. The hotel luggage room will keep for you and even put stuff in the frig if required...We arrived at midnight...and I had the food delivered at 6pm...so I checked in and hubby went and got the food.
:pirate:

Piglet822
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
I agree with Pirate Granny about looking into a grocery delivery service. Target is close, but not that close to WDW and the taxi fare would be far more than you would save by going offsite to make these purchases.
I don't fly very much but can you pack bottled water in a checked bag? Then you have extra room for goodies going back home :D

faline
05-16-2008, 11:43 AM
You can pack water in a checked bag. However, you should be aware that water is very heavy and you could easily go over the 50 pound weight limit now set by most airlines (Going over this weight limit can prove costly)!

Additionally, may airlines are now charging extra for a second checked bag which means you may need all your checked space for clothing.