I already have
Cali Grill
Brown Derby

pox24
05-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Narcoosee's and JIKO:thumbsup:

Natazu
05-14-2008, 05:07 PM
There is no wrong answer to either of those questions. I think it comes down to menus and moods. All four restaurants are consistently wonderful, romantic, and each offers something special. I will add that if you want wine, consider Jiko and Citricos. Their wine selection is among the best in Florida.

KineGirl
05-14-2008, 05:17 PM
I can only speak for Jikos as its the only 1 of the 4 that Ive been to but its my favorite of allllllll WDW dining. In our past 3 trips we've eaten there 5 times and we have ADRs for our trip this summer. :mickey:

Crow
05-14-2008, 10:40 PM
AP over Jiko
but listen to Jym as hes been right when Ive listened.

limegreenmonorail
05-15-2008, 01:40 AM
You really can't go wrong with either, but Artist Point is my favorite of the two. Jiko is great, but I'm not such a big fan of the African spices...Artist Point is more my style.

valjane
05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
I probably prefer Jiko over Artist Point. Both have great food, but the atmosphere seems better at Jiko-- more intimate and quiet. AP was kind of open and loud when we ate there last year.

mudpuppysmom
05-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Out of the four you ask about the only one we have not eaten at is Citricos (and Brown Derby).

AP vs. Jiko is an easy one for me.....Jiko is my favorite. AP just did not wow me like I thought it would. I might give it a try again, but it will still be a little while as there are many other places I'd like to try. The service did not live up to expectations and the food (buffalo sirloin) was just OK. DH did enjoy his food and he thought it was a "very nice place" and he would go back.....I guess I'm just a bit tougher that way and I REALLY enjoy going to Jiko!

Narcoossees was AWESOME as far as service and food. Our server was on top of every detail yet he was not at all intrusive. He helped DH with wine pairings and he even catered to our then 4 yr old. I'd go back there anytime also!!

Cali Grill was another place that the server tended to all of our needs, even the 5 yr old! I think that was what really turned me off of AP -- the server totally ignored DS and he was polite.....saying "excuse me" and "please" and "thank you" when he needed to......when someone ignores that in my son that gets to me, especially when I see other kids just blurting out what they want and not being polite. AP is a signature dining establishment and to me that means you need to put on decent clothes and be polite....it's just a fact.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but again, I will more than likely return to AP, just not in the next few trips.....we probably drew the dud of the bunch as far as servers went, but you get those everywhere now and then......it didn't spoil my trip by any means -- we just kept on going and enjoyed the whole time we had together!