PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weeks?

lovenmickey
05-14-2008, 09:32 AM
How busy is the week leading up to Easter? ANd the week of Easter?
We are looking to book in April of 09 and are considering going the week before Easter - Meaning we would leave the Sat (the day before Easter) or Possibly arriving the day before Easter and being there on Easter day - anyone have any thoughts on this??? Are we nuts?

faline
05-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Personally, I would try to go at another point in time.

[QUOTE][EXTREMELY CROWDED
Easter Week (Before and After)/QUOTE]

Only the week between Christmas and New Year is busier than the weeks around Easter.

Nurse Kim
05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
We went March 11-17 2008 with Easter being right around the corner. We didn't find crowds to be intolerable until the weekend. The crowds were still tolerable but lines got longer and the most crowded park we seen was Animal Kingdom. We would do it again. In 2009 we are planning to go March 5-15 and Easter is in April so we are expecting smaller crowds. Either way we don't care it was a blast and this time we get to stay longer so we can take our time.

tomorrowschild
05-22-2008, 05:49 PM
We went during Easter this year (March 21-31) and had a great trip. We found the crowds not too bad. We went fully expecting it to be very busy, but it was no where near as busy as the first 2 weeks in July (that is when we usually go). Of course this might have to do with the fact that everyones breaks were really staggered this year (because of Easter being so early).
If you go knowing it will be busy, and being prepared for that- you will have a great time!:mickey:

why4k
05-24-2008, 03:39 PM
The only time we've been was the week of Easter two years ago. It was crowded, but not intolerable. I was very impressed with Disney's organization. The whole place is run very well. I also learned alot from this site as well as others that saved us some time and frustration. I wouldn't hesitate to go during Easter again. Then again, I have nothing else to compare it to. Unil September, that is.