PDA

View Full Version : Disney Wedding

ValenciaCalling
05-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Like every girl, I've dreamed about my wedding day since I was very young. Though I don't plan on getting married for a while (or even being engaged for a while), I was wondering what people who were married at the resort thought about the experience.

Thanks!
Michelle

ValenciaCalling
05-13-2008, 09:50 PM
Here's a poll to go with my previous post.

sardanem
05-13-2008, 10:43 PM
My parents went to a wedding in DW a few years ago. The ceremony was held in Italy at 9:30 in the morning(it was the middle of the summer and it would have been too hot later was the explanation for the time) and then the couple had a buffet brunch reception at BWV. My parents said it was really not that impressive, but my DM is very hard to please so I am sure it was beautiful and wonderful.

Lisa

mrsgaribaldi
05-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Where is Epcot world showcase pavilion?:blush:

ValenciaCalling
05-14-2008, 06:39 AM
I meant World Showcase pavilion of your choice, i.e. Italy, France, etc.

pdrlkr
05-14-2008, 09:10 AM
How cool would it be to ride up in Cinderella's coach and get married in front of the castle! Maybe I can do that for my daughter.

TheMartellFamily
05-14-2008, 10:00 AM
I was told that weddings are early morning at EPCOT so they are done before the park opens. I had someone who was looking to have their wedding Japan and that is what they were told by the CM who works with weddings.

prprincess
05-14-2008, 01:02 PM
I voted for the Wedding Pavilion. We got married there 5 years ago, and I would still choose to get there if I were getting married today...even if getting married in front of the castle is cheaper. It's absolutely beautiful, and I just love that my wedding ceremony pictures have a classic looking backdrop.

spoonfulosugar
05-14-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm already married, but my sister is planning her WDW wedding as I type this. They're leaning toward a ceremony at the wedding pavilion and a reception at The Living Seas. I'll let you know what I think after the wedding next spring!