PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell

peterbiltchic2000
05-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Is there a Tinkerbell for people to meet? If there is where can you find her

Gastonsgirl
05-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Tinks not doing Meet N Greets YET, she is going to be doing them in October I think with the rest of her Fairy Friends in celebration of her New Tinkerbell Movie. There going to be in the hall Of Fame in Toontown. So check it out! I can't wait to meet her either!

disneylovinmom
05-13-2008, 08:41 PM
My kid would love to meet Tinkerbell. We only saw "her" fly before the fireworks.We were on the bridge to Tomorrowland. She looked like she was a man. It was kinda weird.:confused:

peterbiltchic2000
05-13-2008, 08:42 PM
So she be there in November and December? Because im goin Noverber 29-Dec 4

Gastonsgirl
05-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah, She'll still be there she'll be there every day at WDW once she starts to Meet and Greet! By the way I saw her at the Pirate and Princess Party In March but she was in the parade and she waved at me which was pretty kewl!

elmjimmlm
05-13-2008, 09:06 PM
My kid would love to meet Tinkerbell. We only saw "her" fly before the fireworks.We were on the bridge to Tomorrowland. She looked like she was a man. It was kinda weird.:confused:

I have seen her fly over in MK and just believed my DH that this was a real person...I thought that she was always fake...

DISNEYLOVERS5
05-13-2008, 09:43 PM
maybe in sept?

MickeyandTink
05-14-2008, 11:38 AM
maybe in sept?

My DW :tink: would love it.

Only 114 more days :wait:

Mackflava99
05-14-2008, 11:44 AM
When i took the keys to the Kingdom tour, the CM said Tink was the highest paid character because of the risk involved with the flight to the castle ( on the guidewire)

That does make sense, but it would be cool for her to greet guests, my kids would be delighted.

Disneyatic
05-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Tinks not doing Meet N Greets YET, she is going to be doing them in October I think with the rest of her Fairy Friends in celebration of her New Tinkerbell Movie. There going to be in the hall Of Fame in Toontown. So check it out! I can't wait to meet her either!

I am pretty sure that there still is no confirmation on this meet and greet at WDW, it's just speculation on when and where it will happen and supposedly it's going to be more than just Tinkerbell when it starts.
It's been confirmed for Disneyland in CA but nothing for FL yet. There is another thread going about the Disney Fairies that has some great info about this in it.

disneylovinmom
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Oh no, I can assure you that "she" is not fake. She will even wave at you as she flies over. :tink:

joanna71985
05-14-2008, 08:45 PM
So she be there in November and December? Because im goin Noverber 29-Dec 4

No one knows when she will be out. There is no timetable to when she will start meeting.

I have seen her fly over in MK and just believed my DH that this was a real person...I thought that she was always fake...

Oh she is definitely real.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I am pretty sure that there still is no confirmation on this meet and greet at WDW, it's just speculation on when and where it will happen and supposedly it's going to be more than just Tinkerbell when it starts.
It's been confirmed for Disneyland in CA but nothing for FL yet. There is another thread going about the Disney Fairies that has some great info about this in it.

Actually, it is confirmed. Tinkerbell WILL be coming to WDW. I know this for a fact because I know several of her new 'friends.'

There is just a big problem with how and when. It's continuously being pushed back.

Disneyatic
05-15-2008, 06:03 PM
Actually, it is confirmed. Tinkerbell WILL be coming to WDW. I know this for a fact because I know several of her new 'friends.'

There is just a big problem with how and when. It's continuously being pushed back.

That is awesome! I saw the picture of Tinkerbell and the other fairies in another thread and they looked great! I so, so, SO hope that they have this going by our December trip!

tinkgirl07
05-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh my gosh, I almost fell off the bed when I read this news... :cloud9:

I am going to be there sept 28 through october 4....I know the posters said "october", but does anyone know when october.

tink is my all time favorite and this would be awesome to meet her! any help would be awesome! :tink:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Right now, there isn't a time frame. They were supposed to be out in Spring....then Summer....and now they are saying Fall. I'm pretty sure that they will just keep pushing it back for a while. There seems to be a lot of trouble with getting the meets set up.

But they are coming, I promise. Their photos are all over the Entertainment offices at MK.

RalsFam
05-25-2008, 05:28 PM
We are going in early October and I know my DD5 would love to meet the Fairies.

Young@Heart
05-27-2008, 12:52 AM
:( I was really hoping they'd be out by Aug.