PDA

View Full Version : which one would u pick

almccart
05-13-2008, 07:57 PM
Which resort would you pick out of my list of resorts?
1.) pofq
2.)CBR
3.)all star sport
4.) music
:mickey:

any other suggestions are appreciated. I am wanting to stay at a value or moderate resort.

Kate In Wonderland
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Hmmm...well my favorite moderate resort is POFQ. I love Caribbean Beach too, but keep in mind it's big! Which can be a good thing and a bad thing (good because it doesn't seem crowded, but bad because it can take a while to walk to things sometimes). But it's very pretty.

For value resorts, I have to go with Pop Century. I don't know why, but I would choose it any day of the week over the any of the all-star resorts. But that's just my humble opinion! How many are in your party?

minnie1956
05-13-2008, 09:31 PM
We always liked the Music. Nice atmosphere.

PetefromRI
05-13-2008, 09:34 PM
We love the CBR but with the main pool closed we're trying POFQ next week!:thumbsup:

RockinRollerMom
05-13-2008, 11:53 PM
POFQ hands down. I have stayed at CBR too, and the theming just wasn't for me. I love the small, cozy feeling of POFQ and the boat ride to DtD you won't get at any of the other mods.

I haven't stayed at the values yet, but may in the future if my budget warrants it. If I was to stay at a value I would stay at Movies or Pop.

mrsgaribaldi
05-14-2008, 05:32 AM
I love POFQ and CBR. I don't like any of the All Stars. I would stay at Pop instead.:mickey:

Piglet822
05-14-2008, 09:34 AM
POFQ for moderate and Pop for value.

scootch713
05-14-2008, 09:36 AM
POFQ due to small size and also good bus.

Patti_C
05-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Our budget only allows us to stay at values, so I would have to say music, sports had just to many kids when I was there, even though I had kids with me. This year we are going to try Movies. We spend so little time at the resort anyway, it doesn't bother me that it is a value resort

elmjimmlm
05-14-2008, 10:07 AM
I would choose POFQ...We have stayed at ASM and it was like never leaving the parks...It was very busy and the bus had long wait and usually standing room only...We love POR because it is very relaxing...The bus was so much less crowded and they also have a TS restaurant with the best breakfast ever...

lightyearfan
05-14-2008, 10:11 AM
well this is an easy one for me and dw, it would be Music. we've had no problems what so ever staying at the All Stars, and espically for us, we are out at the crack of dawn and not back until late at night, so it fits our needs perfectly. we rent a car so the busing issue that some people dislike at the All Stars, doesn't affect us. the rooms are clean, the cm's are great and we feel that the themeing is really nice as well.

Victor

PNWmom
05-14-2008, 11:42 AM
POFQ is small and everything is close at hand, not a lot of walking. If you like to walk POR is just up the river and is beautiful. The boat rides to POR and Downtown Disney are awesome as well.

Crow
05-14-2008, 10:53 PM
going from your list i would say POFQ. only stayed there once but its tied for my fav mod