PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Rentals & other rentals for babies

Flower
05-13-2008, 05:37 PM
I was just thinking about a website that someone had posted on here about a year ago. If you google Disney baby stuff rentals you should get a website which offers delivery to your resort and pick up. You can rent strollers, cribs, toys, etc.

I was just thinking that with the increase in Disney stroller prices this may just be a more economical option for those traveling with little ones, and it may provide an opportunity to rent other equipment you may not want to bring with you!

I hope I did not violate TOS with this thread, just trying to help out some parents who may need the assist!! :blush:

Strmchsr
05-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Lea-Ann, if you've tried this type of service before and know of a specific company that might be really good, send a PM to John (don't post any links or names in the thread as that would violate TOS). They might want to be an Intercot sponsor and increase their business. That would be a good service to let folks know about.

Flower
05-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Thanks Chris, I will send it to him!!!

I have not used the service, but I knew about it because someone on here had mentioned it, and with the offsite rental price being SO much cheaper than Disney's for strollers now it would be worth looking into.

I was going to book with them for our fall trip, but a month before our trip I found a terrific deal on a double stroller so we took our own!