PDA

View Full Version : Printing southwest boarding passes at Fort Wilderness

scootch713
05-13-2008, 10:00 AM
If my plans pan out, we are going to be in fort wilderness(after hoopdedoo) just hanging around(maybe go to campsing..... I will need to print my southwest boarding passes at 750pm. Can I do it anywhere in Fort Wilderness, or will I need to go back to the wilderness lodge to do it? I don't ahve one of those fancy phones unfortunately. thanks.

faline
05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Concierge at the Outpost should be able to do it for you. I'm not sure if the folks at the windows outside of Pioneer Hall can do it or even if they'll still be open when you need it done. It would probably take as long to get to the Outpost as it would to get back to Wilderness Lodge.

Can someone do it for you from home? You could then just print it when you got to the airport.

TheRustyScupper
05-13-2008, 12:27 PM
1) The Concierge Desk at the Outpost will do it.
2) If you are lucky, they can do it at the Hoop window.
. . . there are two windows
. . . one is only for Hoop tickets
. . . one is a Concierge window
. . . the Concierge window will print boarding passes

NOTE: The Concierge window closes 5:00pm-8:00pm, based upon season.

scootch713
05-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I didn't realize you can print at home and then reprint when you get to the airport... great to know.. that will be the easiest since daddy doesn't make our yearly WDW trip. Thanks :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
05-13-2008, 05:37 PM
I didn't realize you can print at home and then reprint when you get to the airport... great to know.. that will be the easiest since daddy doesn't make our yearly WDW trip. Thanks :mickey:

They don't actually have to do the printing at home, just the check-in.