PDA

View Full Version : Please help me decide!!

almccart
05-12-2008, 10:13 PM
:mickey:
My husband and I are looking in to going back to disney this year. What moderate resort would u recommend?? They all look good, it is very hard to choose! :mickey:

RockinRollerMom
05-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I have stayed at POFQ and CBR both twice. (CBR was many years ago) I have visited POR and have booked my next trip at CSR. Out of POFQ/POR/CBR my choice would hands down be POFQ. It is small and quaint. The theming of the french quarter is so nice. I love the boat to DTD and have never had a complaint about the food court. The only down side for me was the buses were not great my last trip. I would not hesitate to stay there again. If it is only you and your DH you may not like that there is only one pool. The other mods have quiet pools for the adults. POFQ also does not have a TS restaurant. Guest of POFQ/POR can share pools even though I have never swam at POR when I stayed at POFQ. CBR is just not for me. It is very big and just doesn't seem as "nice" as the other moderates to me.

We are trying CSR for our next trip. I have heard great things about this resort. I am excited to try the dining options and the pool looks to be the best! I'll let every-one know what I think when I get back!

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Coronado Springs!

It is our favorite moderate!

beautiful resort
nice pools
great food - we love the Pepper Market
good housekeeping
short wait for the buses - 10 -20 mins max

Gator
05-13-2008, 04:08 PM
The only one I can't recomend is POR. I had a terrible time with the bus service, the theming in a major part of it didn't give me the "escape" feeling I get from the others, and it's so far from all the parks (other than Typhoon Lagoon). All the others have lots of great things. My favorite is Coronado Springs, followed by Carribean Beach. Both are close to Epcot and DS. Decreased bus time is a good thing.