terri.m
05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
:surf:

WDWfanatic742
05-12-2008, 09:52 PM
:bored:

chrisb26
05-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Gosh I not even home 2 days and I'm expected to have it done already?

And lets look who started this. Oh thats right its Jp who let me remind you took like 2 months to finish his perhaps I should do the same. I'll do one day every week yeah that sounds like it would work that is only about 9 weeks worth of stuff :D

Tiggerdog
05-12-2008, 11:32 PM
Gosh I not even home 2 days and I'm expected to have it done already?

And lets look who started this. Oh thats right its Jp who let me remind you took like 2 months to finish his perhaps I should do the same. I'll do one day every week yeah that sounds like it would work that is only about 9 weeks worth of stuff :D

Yeah, it may have taken him a few moons to finish his report, but at least he started the report a day after he returned! :D

chrisb26
05-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Yeah, it may have taken him a few moons to finish his report, but at least he started the report a day after he returned! :D

Well then maybe I wont take months to do the report but take a very long time to start the report ;)

Blue Genie
05-13-2008, 01:10 AM
:rotfl::wait: and still :wait:

JPL
05-13-2008, 01:01 PM
:wait: :wait:

Chescat
05-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Actually he never did finish the October trip. Seems like I was the one left doing it. :blush:

JPL
05-13-2008, 08:25 PM
Umm your trip ended after mine :rolleyes:

chrisb26
05-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Well I hope he knows that I will be expecting his report as soon as he returns he can't take any longer for his then I did mine ;)

Okay you can stop the finger tapping for now. Here is my first part which is Seaworld and the Pirate and Princess Party.

Thursday May 1st

After arriving to our hotel late we decided we would just be lazy today and we hung out by the pool for a while then decided to go check out Seaworld for a couple hours while we waited for my Aunt’s plane to arrive. Now I hadn’t been to Seaworld in 15 years and at that time I was only 4 or 5 so I really don’t remember anything about that park. So we decided to start walking around. We watched some guy in a big tank swimming and collecting clams that had pearls in them for people. Then we headed by the sky tower which was closed for annual refurbishment but we were surprised to see they charged you to ride it. It was only $3 but we still thought it was odd you had to pay a separate fee after park admission. We then headed over to the shark encounter which was neat seeing all the fish then the sharks. Although I wish you could have sat and watched the sharks instead of being on that moving walkway kind of like the way the penguin thing is set up where there is a section to stand as well as a place with the moving walkway. After we got done with the Shark Encounter we headed over by the Clydesdale horses, which were awesome to see since they were huge. They had it set up like they were the actual horses from the Budweiser commercials not sure if they were or not but the little donkey was there. After the horses we went over by the Shamu viewing area and watched them swimming for a little while. After that we went over to the penguin encounter I couldn’t believe how many penguins they had squeezed in there. Although they were not doing anything but sitting there so was kind of boring. But after that we saw another tank with puffins which are little birds that swim. They were much more active and swimming around especially after they were fed it was neat to watch. We then headed over to watch the Dolphin show Blue Horizons which was a good show although very strange. But good none the less especially comparing it to the dolphin show at the zoo by my house which is very lame. After the show it was time to go pick up my Aunt.

Friday May 2nd

Friday we decided to do Seaworld in the morning then head over to the Pirate and Princess party in the evening. When we got to Seaworld we noticed it was extremely crowded lots of kids on field trips it looked like. Since we had my aunt with us we decided to do what we did the day before over again which was fine because I liked seeing all the animals. First we went over to the sting ray lagoon to pet them. It was interesting to feel them they felt very slimy but I don’t think they actually were. We then went to go check out the rides but both Atlantis the water ride and Kraken the roller coaster had very long waits so we decided we would try Saturday when we went in the evening. So we went and saw the penguins again. Then decided to look at the sharks except the line to get in the building was very long and wasn’t moving so we decided we would wait on that also. After that we went over by the Clydesdales again then we decided to go watch Believe which is the Shamu show. I have to say I wasn’t really impressed with it. I kind of found it boring. That and the big Shamu (I think they are all named Shamu from what I’ve heard) was only out for a very short time and it was only to splash the audience I would have liked to see him more since he was huge. After the show we had to start leaving since we needed to get ready for the Pirate and Princess Party.

After Seaworld we went back to the hotel for a bit to get ready to go to the party and since we couldn’t remember the exact time you could get into the park which I think is 4:00 we got there around 6:00 which was fine. We had some time before the party actually started but it wasn’t crowded even at that time. We went over to see the Laugh Floor with the monsters which I have seen before but it was my moms first time we thought it was pretty good and liked the interactive aspect of it. Then we took a ride on the People Mover then we went to look at the line for Space Mountain but it was long so we decided to wait on that. So we went over to the tea cups which I hadn’t been on in years for some reason. However we thought the cups you sit in should have been bigger since with three of us in there we had to squeeze in would have been nice to have some more room. We then went to eat dinner and watch Sunny Eclipse I had the cheeseburger which was pretty good and my mom had the chicken which they changed since last October when I was there. They made them much smaller but they tasted the same and you get like 6 or 8 piece so I think you basically get the same amount of food so don’t really know they even changed it. We then headed over to the Haunted Mansion which is one of my favorite rides especially since they made the changes. After Mansion we went to Pirates which is also one of my favorites however in this case I liked it more before they made the changes. But it’s still pretty good none the less. At this time it was almost time for the parade to start so we went and got a spot on Main Street since we never sit there for parades usually in Frontierland but since the park was basically empty it was easy to find a spot. The parade didn’t impress me at all I must say. It was pretty boring which I was surprised to see considering I usually like Disney’s parades a lot. I also thought the pirate portion of the show was much better then the princes part of the parade. After the parade we went back into Tomorrowland and went on Stitch which is another ride where I liked its previous version more which was Alien Encounter but it’s still alright. Although one of the cannons in the room was broken, this kind of took away from it since things were breaking with out being shot. After that we went to Buzz which was good but my score was not lol then we went on Space Mountain which was great as always. Then it was time to go watch the fireworks. The fireworks were awesome probably my favorite I’ve seen by Disney. Which made me happy after the boring parade so was happy to see the fireworks. I have to say the fireworks were probably the highlight of the evening. After the fireworks we went on Astro Orbiter which is another ride I hadn’t been on in years. It was pretty cool except they put me and my aunt in the same car and we were kind of squished. Then we went on Space Mountain again. After that we headed back into Fantasyland went on some rides there then went on Mansion once again. After Mansion we went on Big Thunder Mountain. Thunder Mountain is a ride that I think is much better at night. After that it was almost time for the park to close so we went on Pirates then started heading out. During the party we got a few of those “gems” which are basically mardi gras beads. However one stop did have actual things I would consider gems with a bag that said Pirate and Princess Party. In Tomorrowland they also had some game areas set up where you got candy necklaces for winning. Also at the stop where the carousel of progress is they were giving out rig pops which was nice to get them. Although there wasn’t any chocolate which kind of stank. As we were heading out I got the Pirate and Princess party pin which was neat.

Saturday May 3rd

On Saturday we were heading back to Seaworld in the evening since I had looked online and it said Shamu Rocks which is the nighttime show was supposed to happen. When we got there we walked around did Shark Encounter again this time we were able to get in without a line. We also did the penguins and watched the dolphins swim around we were also able to pet them which was pretty cool. After a while we headed over to watch the Clyde and Seamore show which is the sea lion show. It was pretty good and funny especially watching the animals not listen to the trainers. The best part was when the sea otter decided it didn’t want to go grab the map so they had some girl sneak out and get it was pretty funny. After the otter show we went over to watch the Dolphin Show again which we still neat. Then we went over to Shamu Stadium to go and look at when the show started only to find out that it wasn’t happening today and that it only happens in the summer. Which I was kind of disappointed about. Especially since I saw it listed online. So after that we walked around some more then left for the night.

Sunday May 4th

Today we didn’t do anything major we just went shopping a little bit by our resort and found a Disney store that had some pins they didn’t really have any good ones although I did find one from last years pirate and princess party which was stitch that spun on one side he was a pirate and the other a princess which he didn’t look happy about. Then we headed over to my grandmas house to get settled in. That evening we went over to Old Town which has shopping and some rides although it seems to get less of a nice place every time we visit. After Old Town we went over to Down Town Disney to eat at the Rain Forest Café although there was a very long wait which was alright since we just walked around for a while then it was time to eat. We were pleased with the service and really liked the food. Then we headed back to my Grandma’s house for the night.

So there you have it the first four days of my trip I hope you read it all especially those of you that :wait: and :bored: and did some more :wait:

Oh and I'll get to my pictures soon :D

I will get around to the second half soon which is of course Disney!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Awesome trip report Dino! This will keep us going for a while. But with Jp who knows, I bet by tomorrow he'll be finger tapping again rofl :D

JPL
05-15-2008, 08:47 AM
Great Report Dino

But where are the pictures :photo:

:wait:

terri.m
05-15-2008, 09:20 AM
What figgie said ;)

Sounds like fun so far! Can't wait for the rest.

TinkRocks
05-15-2008, 11:06 AM
I have a good excuse for not reporting on my current WDW trip - no camera and barely any time in the parks.

However, Fantasmic was great - there was a breeze in the air, which was a nice break from the warm weather. The breeze continued during the show, which caused the water to spray the crowd a lot more, which was fine by me, but lots of people seemed to be scared by the water (I don't know why).

Anyhoo - great trip report, Dino! Can't wait to read more and to see your pics.

Hey - did you participate in the HSM Pep Rally? I'm sure you borrowed Fan's Princess cheerleader outfit, right?

JPL
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Don't make me change the tilte of this thread to waiting for pictures :wait:

chrisb26
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey - did you participate in the HSM Pep Rally? I'm sure you borrowed Fan's Princess cheerleader outfit, right?

Well you see I felt it was something that was special for Fan so decided not to do that ;)

trackbarroness
05-16-2008, 04:20 AM
Awesome trip report Dino, can't wait for the second installment, and of course pictures.

JPL
05-16-2008, 08:29 AM
:wait: :photo:

chrisb26
05-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Monday May 5th

Monday we decided to go to Epcot. If you didn’t know they are currently having the Flower and Garden Fest, which is pretty neat to see them transform the flowers into the characters. This year’s theme was Fun in the Sun. As we entered we were greeted with Mickey and Minnie on the beach and Goofy surfing a wave. After we were all in the park we decided to give Spaceship Earth a try. Now I hadn’t been on since they had redone it so only had to go on what others had said, which wasn’t all that great. I thought it was pretty well done going up that is. I personally like the former narrator much better which was Jeremy Irons. However I thought that Judy Dench wasn’t as terrible as I first thought. Going up was amazing how the AA looked. I was pretty impressed with the updates of them. However my excitement fell as we started our decent and we were greeted by thousands of little blue lights and our cartoon. We get to choose our future by answering some questions i.e. which do you like better city or country, sea or space, home or pet. Stuff like that and then whoosh you have the… Jetsons? That is right your future or should I say our future will be the Jetsons. This I wasn’t too happy about since I think they could have done better then making the future look so much like the Jetsons cartoon. That kind of made me sad since the rest of the ride was so greatly done IMO. The after show of the ride has a bunch of little areas to do things which are pretty cool but are usually full. I was however able to play a 3D game where you put a person together putting all his bones in the right place then his organs in. That was pretty fun. After that we decided to head over and get some fast passes for Soarin’ we looked at the time board and were happy to see there were no major lines. In fact the longest line was for Soarin’ which was only 35 minutes which is the lowest I had ever seen the line for that ride. After we did that we went over to the Seas with Nemo and Friends and found Nemo. Then looked around at the fish. After that we decided to try out Turtle Talk with Crush. Which I had never seen before since there had always been a pretty big line for however there wasn’t any wait this time. I thought it was pretty funny. I like this technology Disney has with their interactions with the audience. I do however think the Laugh Floor is a bit better but this was good still. After the Seas it was time for our fast pass. So we went and got in line for Soarin’. While we were in line one of the CM’s informed us it was actually Soarin’s 3rd birthday which was pretty cool to ride it on that day. Once we were up there we asked for the first row which they gave us and in fact it was in the middle row front seat. Which is the best because you have no feet above you and you’re in the middle. So we watch the little video and we are waiting and waiting. Finally the announcer guy tells us there is Fog over San Francisco. So we are waiting there for probably close to 20 minutes. Before they finally let us in. I guess the ride broke down because people were exiting when we were going in not sure I would want to be stuck on top row with a blue screen and nothing under me. But our ride worked great and the ride was fun as always! After Soarin’ we went to ride Living with the Land and saw the Mickey Pumpkins and all the other floating plants. Then we headed over to ride Figment. The ride is alright I still wish I could have rode the original but never got a chance. After we were done with Figment. We headed over to the other side of Future World and got on the Universe of Energy with Ellen. I have always liked this ride I think its pretty funny plus Bill Nye the Science Guy is awesome! After we were done learning about energy we went to see what had become of the Wonders of Life. When I was there in October they had painted over the giant mural for Body Wars and left a little white sign. This time the sign was gone all together and the place transformed into the flower and garden building. After we walked around there we went on Mission Space. Now I don’t understand why people don’t like the intense version I guess it’s the spinning but I choose not to go on the wimp version ;). My mom however did so me and my aunt rode orange while my mom did green. After Mission Space we went to test our cars on test track single rider which me and my mom managed to sit right next to each other I guess the “All Parties Will be Separated” isn’t always true. After that we were about done with Future World we went into Mouse Gears to look at the stuff and I got my monorail shirt that says “por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas” not sure why but I always loved that saying lol after we got that we went over to the pin shop and got the Flower and Garden fest pins as well as a couple others. Then we walked around and looked at some of the topiaries and the butterfly garden. After that we made our way to the World Showcase to look around the countries. This time I decided we should look around in the countries more we usually just pass by them and not actually go in the stores and the little walkways. I think its amazing the amount of detail they put into the countries they look amazing. After a while it was time for Illuminations. We stood in front of Germany on the little extender in the water which is where we have stood the last few trips I think it’s a pretty nice spot. The show was great as always, after the fireworks we headed on home.

Tuesday May 6th

Tuesday we decided to go to MGM. When we got in we decided to head on over to the Great Movie Ride. When we got their we noticed they had changed their costumes so we told the person who takes us on our journey that. She said yes we did that in December then said you must come here a lot to notice that lol well we said yes so as we were going though the ride she was actually telling us a lot of things about the ride we had never known before and about the movies. It was pretty awesome assuming it was all true. She said James Cagney who is in the underworld part of the ride had on one of his original suits. She said his family didn’t like the one they had put him in originally and had donated that one to let him have on. Which I thought was pretty neat. After our journey we decided to try Voyage of the Little Mermaid. This was another ride or show I had never seen. It was alright thought it was kind of neat. Although not sure I would do it every time. After the Little Mermaid we went over to Tower and the Rollercoaster both rides we walked right on. So that means Fan if you were there you’d have had no excuse so you should be grateful you were not there :D. After the rides we decided to go and look and see what Toy Story Mania was looking like they still had bushes up blocking the area but from what we saw it looked pretty awesome. After we did our sneaking we decided to go over and ride the Backlot tour which I think was much better before they added Lights Motors Action because when they did that they took away all the house backdrops from some famous sitcoms. After the Backlot we then went on Lights Motors Action and made it right as the show was starting. Now I hadn’t been to see this show since it first opened. A few years ago when I saw it I wasn’t really impressed but I don’t think everything was working because none of the pyro ever went off but this time I thought it was much better and everything was working I would probably do it again. As we were walking out of the show I got a phone call from Ladyvader! Aka Lisa she asked us where we where and she came and greeted us by the Muppets she was very nice it was great to meet her! Unfortunately it was only for a short time because she had to get to work But it was still great to see her hopefully next time we will be able to spend more time together. After we saw Lisa we went and made some reservations for Sci-Fi Dine in which is one of my favorite places to eat. We had an hour wait so while we were waiting we went back on Tower. After that it was about time for us to eat so we sat and waited and they actually called us a little early. The only bad thing which we didn’t realize until after we made the reservation was it would mean missing the Block Party Bash which we wanted to see but we decided we would come back on Thursday to see it. Lunch was pretty good I had a cheeseburger that tasted great. After the lunch we went back over to Tower of Terror and Rock n’ Rollercoaster to ride them again. Then we went over to watch the Muppets 3D which is pretty good I used to love the Muppets when I was young. After that we decided watched the Indiana Jones Stunt Show which was good I have always liked that show and still do. After that we went on Star Tours which also had a line but then my aunt was talking to the fast pass person and she let us cut past the regular line and go in the fast pass one lol so we skipped a bunch of people :thedolls: after Star tours we had some time before Fantasmic so we decided to try that Drew Carrey Sounds Dangerous and I was reminded why I never go on that. It is very lame and is such a waste of space since the place is dark half the time they could totally add something much better in that space. After that we went on Great Movie Ride again this time our tour guide person wasn’t as good as the first. Then it was time to go and sit for Fantasmic we had a pretty good seat it was a very nice night out and the show was great as always. For me Fantasmic is my favorite night show at Disney it’s always something I have to see. After spending the entire day at MGM and doing everything in a very short amount of time I realized it really isn’t an all day park especially when there is no line however as the day went on we realized we couldn’t switch then because the day was almost over already. But for future we will not be spending the entire day there again.

chrisb26
05-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Wednesday May 7th

Wednesday we decided to go to Animal Kingdom. This is a park I had never really spent much time at other then to do Dinosaur and Everest and maybe a few others but this trip we decided to spend some time looking at the animals. We started off heading towards Dino Land my to ride my favorite ride there which is Dinosaur! The ride was great however one of the Dino’s was broken or something and the area was all in black which took away from the ride since it was a place we slowed down at. After Dinosaur we saw Goofy and Pluto walking to the photo area and goofy gave me a high five. We then went on Primeval Whirl. Which is fun. We have a ride similar at the Six Flags by my house but it in no way compares to Disney’s version. While in Dino Land I looked at the pins and they actually had 4 or 5 10th anniversary pins left so I picked up a couple. However when I returned later they were sold out L. After that we went over to watch the Nemo show. I think this is a pretty good show. I had seen it before but my mom hadn’t she really liked it. After Nemo was found yet again (that dude should really stop getting lost or he will become fish food one of these days ;)). We went over to Everest and got in the single rider line. Which I think the regular line might have actually been quicker Everest doesn’t seem like a ride that the line for single riders goes all that fast. Especially if you are not lucky and there are a lot of even parties in line. This was only made worse by the person telling us where to sit being in training. After Everest we headed over to Kali River Rapids. This is a ride I had never been on before so was pretty excited to ride it because it looked pretty cool. However after riding I wasn’t as impressed with the ride. It was fun but I thought it was way to short. I thought it could have been much better. After Kali we went on the Maharajah Jungle Trek and saw the tigers where were awesome to see. They were walking back and forth pretty neat to see them active rather then just sitting still or lying around. Then we say the giant bats which were obviously pretty big. My aunt didn’t like that much since she doesn’t like bats but I thought it was pretty cool. Then we saw the birds which looked pretty neat. After the Trek we headed towards the Safari ride but the line was very long and the fast passes were gone for the day so we decided to skip it. Buy this time it was close to the park closing so we decided to go and catch the final showing of Festival of The Lion King. Which I thought was awesome. It was another thing I had never saw before which I was sad to have missed it because it was great this will for sure be something we do in the future. Especially since Lion King is one of my favorite Disney Movies. After this the park was closed so it was pretty empty which was neat to walk around for a little while anyways an empty park.

After Animal Kingdom it was still early so we decided to head back over to Epcot to do some of the rides again and walk around since it is our favorite park. When we got there we got our picture taken in front of spaceship earth. Then we went on it again since I wanted to see if any of the endings were different and didn’t make me be from the Jetsons but alas it was still the Jetsons. After that we went back on Test Track and Mission Space. Then we decided to walk around the countries again. This time we stopped at Maelstrom which is another one of my favorites have to make sure to do it every trip. By this time it was getting late and we decided not to stay for the fireworks so we made it an early night.

Thursday May 8th

Thursday we started later since Magic Kingdom was open until 11 we decided not to go first thing in the morning. We got to MGM around 2:00 so we could get ready for the parade. When we first got there we decided to ride Tower for one last time this time I got my aunt on who hadn’t been on before this trip. I think she rode it once right after it opened when it only had one drop. So this was very different for her lol. She said it wasn’t that bad so next time I’ll get her on again :thedolls: after this we got our spot for the parade right between sounds dangerous and the old ABC theater which is where the famous people heads are. This turned out to be a good spot because people couldn’t stand in front of us. However it was very hot that day probably close to 100 and sitting directly in the sun wasn’t that much fun. Block Party Bash wasn’t anything I had seen so didn’t know what to expect and didn’t realize when they said there are stops they actually meant a stop for like 10-15 minutes for the show. So we were waiting for the second show was kind of brutal in the heat. But finally they came to us. The show stopped right in front of us with the Toy Story part. I thought the BBB was awesome. It was a lot of fun and a great addition to MGM. I thought the soldiers were pretty funny. It was also great seeing so many characters I had never seen before in the parks, especially the Bugs Life people and Monsters Inc. people. After the parade was over we decided to leave and head over to MK it was nice getting in the car to the air and cool off for a few minutes.

Once we got to Magic Kingdom we decided to take a ride on the train which is another thing I hadn’t done in years. It was pretty nice we got off in ToonTown because I started feeling sick I was hungry and I think I got over heated. So we stopped for a while and watched Sunny Eclipse after a while I started feeling better again. I guess sitting for an hour in the sun with a black shirt when its 100 out isn’t the smartest idea lol but I was now better and it was time to go on some rides! The first we went on was Carousel of Progress which wasn’t open when we were there last Friday. This is another must do on my trip. I think its neat watching the way his house looks as time progresses. After this we went on the People Mover again then we headed into Fantasyland passing up the Pooh ride I just can’t stand that bear lol then we did Philharmagic which is another great show. Then we passed up small world some how ;) I said once per trip is more then enough and since we had already gone at the P&P party we passed it. But what we didn’t pass up was the Haunted Mansion I never get tired of that ride its so great! Then we went on the River Boat which I had never been on before it was pretty neat. Although I must warn you if your on the top deck and by one of the small smoke stacks beware of the water that spits out of it because it gets hot which I learned from first hand experience. After this we went and got a fast pass for Splash Mountain and went on Pirates while we were waiting. After pirates it was time for Splash Mountain which is a very fun ride. We managed to get in the front row which my Mom wasn’t too happy about. She says she doesn’t want to see what’s coming although what difference it makes being in the front row or last I have no idea. But for her it does and she wasn’t happy after the big drop lol. After Splash Mountain we went back over to Tomorrowland and did Buzz again and looked at the line for Space Mountain but it was pretty long so we decided we would wait till the fireworks were over. After this we made our way to Frontierland to get a spot for Spectro Magic. Which I forgot started on Main Street. So we were waiting and after a while it finally made it to us. I don’t think I like the new way the Spectro Guys look I liked their old masks much better. There was also something wrong with the parade as there were huge gaps in between some of the floats. I think between the float with the Churnabog and the next was about 3 to 4 minutes which is way long. We couldn’t even see the next float coming. This wasn’t only one float either there were a few like this. So it was kind of annoying and took away from the parade. After the parade it was time for the fireworks so we went over and found a spot on the Tomorrowland Bridge since there wasn’t any where else to stand. I guess trying to get a spots for the fireworks on the same day they have Spectro Magic wasn’t that smart. But that is alright the fireworks were great! After the fireworks we ran over and got on Space Mountain with a very little line. After that it was close to the time the park was closing so we decided we were going to make Haunted Mansion our last ride. Which it was after the ride we slowly walked to the front of the park and caught the closing announcement which I’m not sure I had heard before. This was sadly our last day at the parks but we had a great time at them.

Friday May 9th

Friday we decided to make our shopping day and went over to Down Town Disney and did some shopping. I picked up some pins and got my friend a snow globe. Although I was kind of disappointed. Nowhere in Down Town Disney did they have anything figurine wise that had to do with the Lion King which is her favorite Disney Movie. In fact most places I looked in the parks didn’t either I have no idea why I mean it’s a popular movie why not have anything that has to do with it? But I found her a Little Mermaid snow globe and she likes that movie also so it was alright. After shopping we got lunch and then walked around some more the new T-Rex restaurant is coming along great I can’t wait for it to open which it should be by the next time I go will have to eat there.

Saturday May 10th

Sadly this was my last day we didn’t do much other then pack and visit with my grandma for a while then we had to go

chrisb26
05-16-2008, 08:29 PM
Final Thoughts

Overall I had a great time as always. Its great when we can take the longer trips which we have done for the last two. This is great after so many trips of only 3 or 4 days we can really take our time which is nice. The parks were never really crowded at all which was awesome! I think Magic Kingdom on Thursday was the worst but that isn’t a surprise as it always is but we were at the P&P party and did everything then to the empty park. Seaworld was fun however not sure I would go there that often I think if I had to choose between Seaworld and Universal it would be Universal hands down, which is where we will probably go next time to see the new Simpsons ride. We did however manage to at least go over to City Walk on this trip to eat dinner at Hard Rock Café which is one of my favorite restaurants except my Cheeseburger was very well done and wasn’t that great. So I was kind of sad about that. But next time I will make sure they don’t do that.

Overall though it was awesome trip and can’t wait to go back!

Wow it took 3 posts for this I didn't realize I wrote so much. I will have my pictures done soon I promise!

JPL
05-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Great report! :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
05-17-2008, 04:00 AM
Super report. I can't wait until I see your photos. Hope u got some with u with Goofy and Pluto.

terri.m
05-17-2008, 05:50 AM
Great report Dino! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-17-2008, 02:11 PM
WOW. I'm glad you had a great time! Gotta love those Spanish T-shirts! LOL :D

TinkRocks
05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Great report, Dino (or should I start calling you 'Mr. Paragraph'?)...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Man, I wish I knew about that Monorail t-shirt - I would have snapped that up real quick for my friend's birthday. Whenever we meet up at WDW, the monorail is the first thing we do!

chrisb26
05-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Great report, Dino (or should I start calling you 'Mr. Paragraph'?)...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Man, I wish I knew about that Monorail t-shirt - I would have snapped that up real quick for my friend's birthday. Whenever we meet up at WDW, the monorail is the first thing we do!

Yeah its at Epcot and also DTD it is a pretty cool shirt and that saying just has something about it I like lol

JPL
05-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Still :wait: for those pictures :rolleyes:

Thumper03
05-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Great Report - - don't feel bad about the :wait: or the :bored:...BrerFan and I HAVE to be the biggest slackers ever for trip reports. We only got through the first day, and have never gone back to finish it. Trip was in February:blush:! At some point we will...we keep talking about it.

chrisb26
05-20-2008, 11:44 PM
Great Report - - don't feel bad about the :wait: or the :bored:...BrerFan and I HAVE to be the biggest slackers ever for trip reports. We only got through the first day, and have never gone back to finish it. Trip was in February:blush:! At some point we will...we keep talking about it.

lol

I don't see a thread waiting for yours I get mine the day I came back lol some people cough Jp cough have no patience :D

Still :wait: for those pictures :rolleyes:

And for your information I got side tracked this weekend but alas they are now done! You better look at every picture after all this grief. Also remember I finished my entire trip report in 4 days after you asked for it. My pictures took a little longer. So remember you can't take any longer then I did for your trip report ;)

Here they are!

Seaworld Pictures (http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/Seaworld%20May%2008/)

Disney Pictures (http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/WDW%20May%2008/)

Blue Genie
05-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Great photos there Dino and that u for that beautiful Aurora. Oh as for the Block Party. This picture u took this is what I was trying to tell u about.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/WDW%20May%2008/?action=view&current=Picture643.jpg

That yellow wheel were the green Army guy is. Next time u go to WDW try and see the Monster Inc. show stop. That Green Army guy there or some other one will go wild on that wheel. I think I spotted at less one dancer there that was from out here.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/WDW%20May%2008/?action=view&current=Picture624.jpg

That black guy next to Groger was one of the dancers from out here.

JPL
05-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Nice Sea World Pictures :thumbsup:

I will get to the WDW pictures later :D

jjramsey
05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Wow! Nice trip with lots of GREAT pictures :mickey: