PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to Chef Mickey's?

PrincessJadesMom
05-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I made reservations for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We are staying at Pop Century. It is on the day that we are going to the Halloween party. We had planned on taking it easy and just swimming and napping during the day and then going to the party that night. Is there an easy way of getting to the Contemporary without having to first go to one of the parks to connect with different transportation? :mickey:

crltkcagle
05-12-2008, 04:58 PM
hmm not that i am aware of. maybe someone else knows?

WDWFanatic
05-12-2008, 05:02 PM
The only way to get from one hotel to another is to go to a park first.

You could look into a cab, we've done this a few times and it's not to expensive.

Or you could take a bus to Magic Kingdom them walk or take the monorail.

I would vote to take the monorail, my kids love riding that. Make sure you ask sit up front!

Kidsmom
05-12-2008, 05:02 PM
There is no resort to resort transportation.

Duchess99
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
The only way is to go to a park or DTD. Just take the first bus that arrives at your resort and switch wherever it takes you :)

Jared
05-12-2008, 07:04 PM
It's incredibly easy to reach Disney's Contemporary Resort, even from another hotel. Just take the bus to the Magic Kingdom and take the five-minute walkway. You could also take the monorail one stop. Chef Mickey's is on the fourth floor of the main building.

:tasty:

tkbk
05-18-2008, 10:13 PM
I agree with Jared :thumbsup:....it is super easy to get to the Contemporary for MK . when you get off the bus there it's a very short walk, we have done it several times.

katzctkpt
05-18-2008, 11:03 PM
It's incredibly easy to reach Disney's Contemporary Resort, even from another hotel. Just take the bus to the Magic Kingdom and take the five-minute walkway. You could also take the monorail one stop. Chef Mickey's is on the fourth floor of the main building.

:tasty:

I agree with Jared :thumbsup:....it is super easy to get to the Contemporary for MK . when you get off the bus there it's a very short walk, we have done it several times.

We've done this each time we've been to the Contemporary. You can even ride the monorail over if you'd rather not walk.