PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever changed their ressies?

dd143
05-12-2008, 11:54 AM
I have already paid for our trip, but now I see that there is a discount offered for the time period that we are going. Has anyone ever changed their ressies after they have paid for the trip and got some type of refund?

KylesMom
05-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Sure - provided there are still discounted rooms available for your time of stay, you should have no problems switching. Just have the "code" available in case you hit a not-so-saavy cm at the reservations desk. I'd contact them ASAP - discounted rooms are always limited. Good Luck! :mickey:

Taja
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
And don't cancel your existing ressie until the new one is booked and/or code applied and confirmed. :)

MuchLovedMama
05-12-2008, 02:14 PM
I've read somewhere that you can usually apply a code to your current ressie at any time. I'd ask about that first.

KylesMom
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I've read somewhere that you can usually apply a code to your current ressie at any time. I'd ask about that first.
If the original poster is perhaps trying to take advantage of recently released A/P rates, those rooms are definitely limited in availability. Once Disney sells out on the number of rooms that were available at that particular resort, it wouldn't matter if they gave a code or not, since that class of room would show as sold out.

However, I believe if the poster received an e-mail or post card specifically addressed to them, then the code could be applied at any time.